PR and Content Snr Ex/ Manager
Ever present in our day-to-day, technology is the digital right hand most of us couldn’t live or work without. That’s why, at WiredScore, we’re on a mission to make the world's building smarter, and better connected. Because we believe that everyone should be empowered by technology, wherever they are.
A champion of cutting-edge technology in real estate, WiredScore assesses, certifies, and improves digital connectivity and smart technology in homes and offices on a global scale, ensuring that buildings provide the best-in-class infrastructure that businesses and individuals require to thrive.
Founded in 2013, WiredScore is backed by renowned investors like Beringea, Fifth Wall, Bessemer Venture Partners and has hubs in New York, London, Paris, Berlin, and Singapore. To date, we have empowered over 8 million people in 36 countries. Join us in making the world’s buildings smarter and better connected.
This is a 12-month fixed term contract role. Reporting into the Content Manager, we are looking for a highly conscientious PR and Content senior executive who is backed by an efficient, organised and inquisitive approach. The ideal candidate will be looking for an opportunity to help build out an existing content and PR strategy to position WiredScore as being recognized and trusted as the leading voice for technology in the built world.
Joining a growing team, we are looking for a candidate who has exceptional attention to detail, who is creative in their approach and who is able to confidently deliver results in a fast-paced environment.
- Drafting and pitching press releases to real estate, technology and business press
- Regular conversations with real estate trade press to secure drumbeat of commentary in the press
- Drafting award entries
- Helping secure and prepare senior stakeholders for panel opportunities (ad hoc and at larger real estate industry events)
- Working alongside our content executive to:
- Deliver news-related thought leadership and research publications
- Stay on top of new methods of content distribution, constantly challenging how we are best reaching with our audiences in order to build an engaged community
- Responsibility for PR reporting, media lists, responding to media enquiries
- Managing PR agencies to execute strategies across UK and Europe, APAC and North America
- Working as part of the marketing team to help deliver new product and geography launches
- 2-3 years of experience, ideally in the real estate or technology sectors
- Has exceptional writing skills and is able to quickly and confidently produce, often highly technical, content of a very high standard
- Press contacts in real estate/technology press desired
- Has strong collaboration experience and mindset with the ability to understand wider stakeholder challenges and create solutions for those within your remit
- A good understanding of online reporting data and tools : ideally familiar with Google Analytics and media monitoring platforms and able to interpret data-driven insights and set a recommendation
- Has a clear passion for analytics and optimisation - learning how we can improve what we do
- Is highly collaborative and comfortable working with people across the company in different countries
- Has worked with agencies or freelancers to brief projects
- Bonus: French or German language
What you'll get in return:
- Enhanced parental leave
- 16 week fully paid Maternity leave
- 8 week fully paid Paternity leave
- Health insurance cover and income protection
- 28 days holiday including office closure between Christmas and New Years
- Flexible working & 1 Work From Anywhere Week per quarter
- Automatic enrolment into a 4% matched pension scheme with opportunity to increase personal contributions
- Annual learning & development budget of $1,000 and wellbeing budget of $500
- Monthly internet stipend of $15 and remote working budget to support your home office environment
- Annual company retreat
- Strong Corporate Social Responsibility commitments → we are awaiting certification as a B-Corp and have an annual volunteering day
- Cycle to work scheme
Diversity & Inclusion:
WiredScore celebrates and supports diversity for the benefit of our employees, our business, and our community. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and a workplace which thrives on the diversity and inclusion of everyone in the team.
We are eager to hear from a diverse range of candidates. If this opportunity is interesting as a permanent role with a degree of flexibility, please discuss this with us.
Disabilities are not a barrier to employment at WiredScore.