Director of Innovation
At WiredScore, we’re on a mission to make the world's building smarter, and better connected. Because we believe that everyone should be empowered by technology, wherever they are.
A champion of cutting-edge technology in real estate, WiredScore assesses, certifies, and improves digital connectivity and smart technology in homes and offices on a global scale, ensuring that buildings provide the best-in-class infrastructure that businesses and individuals require to thrive.
Founded in 2013, WiredScore is backed by renowned investors like Beringea, Fifth Wall, Bessemer Venture Partnersmand has hubs in New York, London, Paris, Berlin, and Singapore. To date, we have empowered over 8 million people in 36 countries. Join us in making the world’s buildings smarter and better connected.
About the role:
- Responsible for creating and executing a clear vision and strategy for driving innovation within WiredScore. This includes identifying new opportunities, setting goals, and defining the roadmap for launching new products.
- Oversee research activities with our 1000+ client base to identify emerging technologies, trends, and market opportunities that can enhance WiredScore's products, services, and processes.
- Work closely with Product, Technology, Marketing, and Business Development to understand their needs, gather feedback, and ensure alignment of innovation efforts with business objectives.
- Oversees the end-to-end execution of new product initiatives from discovery, design, test & iterate, to launch. Ensure that projects are delivered on time, within budget, and meet the desired outcomes.
- Establishes metrics and KPIs to evaluate the success and impact of innovation initiatives. Regularly report on the progress, outcomes, and ROI of innovation projects to ExCo and other stakeholders.
What we are looking for:
- 7-10+ years of experience in product development, research and development, or a related field. Experience in the real estate or technology industry is desirable.
- Strategic Thinking: Proven ability to think strategically, analyze market dynamics, identify opportunities, and make data-driven decisions to drive innovation and achieve business goals.
- Product development: Knowledge and experience in product development processes, including conducting market research, defining product requirements, and collaborating with cross-functional teams to bring innovative products and services to market successfully.
- Collaboration and Communication Skills: Excellent interpersonal, communication, and presentation skills to effectively collaborate with cross-functional teams, stakeholders, and external partners. Experience in inspiring and motivating teams around dynamic goals.
- Execution and Results-Oriented: Proven track record of effectively executing innovation projects, driving them from inception to completion, and delivering tangible results within specified timelines and resource constraints. A strong focus on achieving outcomes and translating innovative ideas into practical solutions.
What we offer:
- Enhanced parental leave
- Health insurance cover and income protection
- 25 days holiday plus Bank Holidays and Christmas and New Year office closure
- Flexible hybrid working & 1 Work From Anywhere week per quarter
- Remote working budget to support your home office environment
- Monthly internet stipend of $15
- Wellbeing budget of $500
- Annual learning and development budget of $1000
- Annual company retreat
- Strong Corporate Social Responsibility Commitments - we are now certified as a B-Corp and have an annual volunteering day
Diversity & Inclusion:
WiredScore celebrates and supports diversity for the benefit of our employees, our business, and our community. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and a workplace which thrives on the diversity and inclusion of everyone in the team.
We are eager to hear from a diverse range of candidates. If this opportunity is interesting as a permanent role with a degree of flexibility, please discuss this with us.
Disabilities are not a barrier to employment at WiredScore.