Sales Development Representative
We're looking for someone who:
We are seeking a creative & collaborative Sales Development Rep (SDR), eager to develop skills in outbound sales. Hustle, communication skills, comfort with automation software, and attention to details are must-have traits, as your responsibilities will include figuring out creative & scalable ways to track down the ideal prospects, creating & managing cold/automated outreach strategies, and maintain accurate lead & prospect data within our CRM (Hubspot). The right teammate will be strong in the following areas:
- Great communicator - you can get anyone talking & learn their story
- Exceptional follow through - you always follow up with leads & teammates
- Software-enabled - you have experience leveraging software to automate your efforts
- Process-driven - you take “organization” to the next level
- 2+ years experience - you’ve been in the SDR role at a high performing outbound sales team
Fearless - you are comfortable (or even excited) about reaching out to new leads via email, phone or video.
As a sales team, we pride ourselves on being transparent & collaborative with our customers & our teammates. Therefore, you should look forward to being an active contributor to a fast-evolving, entertaining & ambitious team. As a company, our goal is to be your best job ever, and to accelerate your career trajectory by putting you in a position to thrive & expand your scope of responsibilities rapidly. *Knowledge of the vacation rental/STR industry is nice to have, a desire to learn & grow are essential. *
What you'll be doing:
Source high quality prospects via research, phone, and learning from industry experts
Identify key pre-qualification data points for use by marketing and sales teams.
Manage cold outreach and automated outreach sequences within our CRM (Hubspot) system
Lead on discovery / lead qualification for a focused set of customers
Analyze & share the performance of outreach sequences & efforts
Your first 90 Days:
In your first 90 days, you will work directly with sales teammates to observe sales processes, learn the Wheelhouse platform, and become familiar with the complexities of the vacation rental industry. You should expect our team to provide ample support, positivity & experience as we seek to quickly have you learn the essentials of our industry, our sales process, our product & our organization. Processes will be provided for primary tasks such as lead prospecting, with an ability to modify those processes as you gain an understanding of our team, customers & processes.
Perks and Benefits:
- Competitive salary and equity (OTE $95,000 - $100,000)
- Full medical, dental, and vision benefits for each US employee
- Fidelity 401k available for each US employee
- Unlimited PTO
- Extended & Competitive Benefits plan