Business Insights Analyst
How Does This Position Help VTS Succeed?
As a Business Insights (BI) Analyst you will work within our Data Solutions team to develop insightful dashboards for clients using VTS’s proprietary datasets (i.e. buildings, tenants, etc). You will use your solution-oriented mindset and project management skills to deliver reporting and analytics solutions. You will also work on high priority product development initiatives to standardize Insights dashboards across the VTS platform.
What you can expect from this role:
- Join a tight-knit, diverse and values-driven team of data professionals based in Toronto, Chicago, and NYC
- Have the opportunity to progress with a clear and well-defined career growth plan
- Partner with client-facing stakeholders (Sales, Implementation, Client Advisory) to produce dashboards that address client reporting requirements and data visualization insights
- Partner with Product Managers and Engineers on initiatives on the VTS insights product roadmap
- Exposure to domains of commercial real estate and business insights/data analytics/data visualization
You’ll thrive in this role if:
- You have 2+ Experience in an analytics/business insights role utilizing data visualization & reporting tools such as Looker (preferred), Tableau, etc.
- Exposure to Snowflake and DBT
- The ability to understand customer challenges and translate them across domains to produce data-driven solutions
- Possess a data-driven mindset, exceptional attention to detail and organization
- The ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously while communicating timeline and status updates with respective stakeholders
- Capable of explaining complex models and concepts in a succinct and digestible manner
- Experience troubleshooting and reconciling data issues and BI errors
What VTS Values & How We Show It:
- Strive for Excellence - We know your potential is unlimited. Take advantage of our executive coaches and our training and career development programs available to all employees!
- Be Customer Obsessed - We’re employee obsessed too! VTS offers competitive compensation, comprehensive health benefits (including dental and vision), pre-tax commuter benefits, and a 401(k) plan. Not to mention the fun stuff - monthly happy hours, wellness events, clubs, and team lunches!
- Be Curious - Benefit from a culture that promotes new learning. VTS offers an education stipend to all employees! Move as One - We work in an open floor plan to promote cross-functional collaboration. Take Ownership - Be an owner of the company you’re building with our equity packages. Appreciate the Difference - VTS embraces and celebrates diversity. We understand the importance of a strong work-life balance. We offer a flexible PTO policy, generous family leave program, and more!
- Move as One - We work in an open floor plan to promote cross-functional collaboration.
- Take Ownership - Be an owner of the company you’re building with our equity packages.
- Appreciate the Difference - VTS embraces and celebrates diversity. We understand the importance of a strong work-life balance. We offer a flexible PTO policy, generous family leave program, and more!
VTS is the commercial real estate industry’s only technology company that unifies owners, operators, brokers, and tenants in a single platform to capitalize on opportunities revealed in every square foot of their properties. In 2013, VTS revolutionized the commercial real estate industry’s leasing operations with what is now VTS Lease. Today, the VTS Platform is the largest first-party data source in the industry, transforming how strategic decisions are made and executed by CRE professionals across the globe.
With the VTS Platform, consisting of VTS Lease, VTS Market, VTS Activate, and VTS Data, every business stakeholder in commercial real estate is given real-time market information and workflow tools to do their job with unparalleled speed and intelligence. VTS is the global leader, with more than 60% of Class A office space in the U.S., and 12 billion square feet of office, retail, and industrial space is managed through our platform worldwide. VTS’ user base includes over 45,000 CRE professionals and industry-leading customers such as Blackstone, Brookfield Properties, LaSalle Investment Management, Hines, BXP, Oxford Properties, JLL, and CBRE. To learn more about VTS, and to see our open roles, visit www.vts.com.
VTS maintains offices in New York City, London, Toronto, Chicago, and San Francisco.
To learn more about VTS and to see our open roles, visit us at vts.com or follow us on Instagram (@WeAreVTS), Twitter (@WeAreVTS), or LinkedIn.
VTS embraces diversity and equal opportunity in a serious way. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. The more inclusive we are, the better our work will be.
VTS will provide any necessary accommodation during the recruitment and selection process to an employee or applicant with a disability.