Senior Revenue Accountant
VTS is rapidly growing and we are looking for a highly motivated and hard-working individual to help us build and scale our finance revenue team. In this role you will continue to enhance and refine the monthly revenue close processes in order to assist with the Company’s ability to effectively scale and grow.
Here what you can expect as a Revenue Accountant:
- You will take ownership of month end reporting files to prepare journal entries. Including reconciling data between systems, preparing revenue and deferred revenue schedules and posting journal entries.
- You will consistently review data within the revenue system and verify it is meeting expectations for GAAP compliance, review contracts for non standard terms that would require special accounting under ASC 606 and spearhead streamlining the automation of month end reporting.
- As the company grows, you will own configuration changes within the revenue system and work with Director of Finance Revenue to implement company-wide revenue accounting policies and practices to ensure the Company’s compliance with ASC 60
- You will also get the opportunity to participate in cross functional conversations around enhancing and improving processes to allow for more timely and accurate financial reporting as well as support the completion of external audit by Big 4 audit firm.
- You are detail oriented, self motivated and a strong communicator.
- You have a strong knowledge of GAAP accounting with experience in ASC-606 and a desire to embrace technology to automate manual processes.
- You have a strong understanding of internal and external financial reporting needs.
- You have an Accounting Degree and CPA is preferred or in process of obtaining.
- You have experience with Zuora Revenue, Salesforce, CPQ and Netsuite (a plus)!
What VTS Values & How We Show It
- Strive for Excellence - We know your potential is unlimited. Take advantage of our executive coaches and our training and career development programs available to all employees!
- Be Customer Obsessed - We’re employee obsessed too! VTS offers competitive compensation, comprehensive health benefits (including dental and vision), pre-tax commuter benefits, and a 401(k) plan. Not to mention the fun stuff - quarterly happy hours, wellness events, clubs, and team lunches!
- Be Curious - Benefit from a culture that promotes new learning. VTS offers an education stipend to all employees!
- Move as One - We work in an open floor plan to promote cross-functional collaboration.
- Take Ownership - Be an owner of the company you’re building with our equity packages.
- Appreciate the Difference - VTS embraces and celebrates diversity. We understand the importance of a strong work-life balance. We offer a flexible PTO policy, generous family leave program, and more!
VTS is the commercial real estate industry’s only technology company that unifies owners, operators, brokers, and tenants in a single platform to capitalize on opportunities revealed in every square foot of their properties. In 2013, VTS revolutionized the commercial real estate industry’s leasing operations with what is now VTS Lease. Today, the VTS Platform is the largest first-party data source in the industry, transforming how strategic decisions are made and executed by CRE professionals across the globe.
With the VTS Platform, consisting of VTS Lease, VTS Market, VTS Activate, and VTS Data, every business stakeholder in commercial real estate is given real-time market information and workflow tools to do their job with unparalleled speed and intelligence. VTS is the global leader, with more than 60% of Class A office space in the U.S., and 12 billion square feet of office, retail, and industrial space is managed through our platform worldwide. VTS’ user base includes over 45,000 CRE professionals and industry-leading customers such as Blackstone, Brookfield Properties, LaSalle Investment Management, Hines, BXP, Oxford Properties, JLL, and CBRE. To learn more about VTS, and to see our open roles, visit www.vts.com.
VTS maintains offices in New York City, London, Toronto, Chicago, and San Francisco.
To learn more about VTS and to see our open roles, visit us at vts.com or follow us on Instagram (@WeAreVTS), Twitter (@WeAreVTS), or LinkedIn.