Enterprise Customer Success Manager
Customer Service, Sales & Business Development
Remote · United States
Posted on Thursday, September 7, 2023
Leasing for the Future | Confidence for Today
VERO is a vertical SaaS platform, purpose-built to mitigate risk, increase leasing velocity, and consolidate vendors in the rental real estate workflow. Our cloud-native platform handles everything from applicant pre-qualification through lease execution. VERO’s proprietary technology quickly and accurately verifies financial and personal information critical to risk mitigation and lease execution. VERO creates trust and confidence in the leasing process by empowering property owners and operators to work more efficiently and profitably while simultaneously allowing applicants to maintain control of their own data and financial identity.
OUR CORE VALUES
Respect & Empathy: Empathy - the ability to understand and share the feelings of another.
Resolute: We’re obsessed with the word “why.” We challenge each other, we challenge assumptions and we challenge ourselves.
Customer Obsession: Customer centricity means we are obsessed with serving our customers needs with urgency, we are always focused on, and prioritize, solving for their pain. We are always focused, across all of our business units, on understanding their problems and optimizing to offer them solutions which they can utilize today and in the future.
Passion: We are passionate in developing unprecedented solutions to old industry problems and relentlessly push boundaries.
Execution: We believe that execution is paramount and that clearly communicated, measurable goals lead to strong, predictable outcomes. To that end, we strive to ensure that our tasks, processes, and strategies are focused on measurable outcomes, are lightweight and agile, and serve the desired outcome rather than incumber it.
HOW WE MEASURE SUCCESS
Our engineering functions are dedicated to building value directly for customers or indirectly by delivering value to our other teams. Success in this role is determined by four primary attributes: delivery, collaboration, communication, and professional growth.
LIFE & CULTURE
We strive to create passionate and results-oriented teams filled with open-minded people that can foster an environment of growth. We believe that by democratizing access to information, we can allow good ideas to percolate from anywhere and avoid siloed thinking. We work fast, hard, and with a focus on the fine details that allow our products to be delightful.
What You'll Do
- Relationship Building: Build trusted advisor relationships with executive sponsors and all key stakeholders at your client accounts.
- Detailed Product/Service Knowledge: Build proficient knowledge base on VERO products and services, understanding how they can be leveraged to help clients achieve desired outcomes. Share insights and strategies with the larger team to improve results across the book of business.
- Client Outcomes: Identify strategies and initiatives with each client to help drive engagement and achieve desired outcomes. Be comfortable challenging clients on existing processes to help optimize them. Communicate the value of VERO initiatives and drive customer case studies.
- Client Engagement: Responsible for establishing regular touchpoints with clients for account usage, adoption insights, and consulting topics. Partner with Sales to drive Executive Business Reviews with clients to demonstrate ROI and drive additional usage and upsells
- Risk Mitigation: Proactively identify risks to business and proactively identify solutions to address these (working closely with internal stakeholders - sales, product, exec leadership & support)
- Sales: Drive the full sales cycle, continuously seeking creative strategies to attain new business. You’ll surface exciting new revenue opportunities and be responsible for cultivating a healthy pipeline.
Who You Are
- 8+ years in a client-facing advisory role
- Experience working closely with enterprise accounts
- A service-oriented ethos, strong business acumen and a demonstrated curiosity to solve client problems
- Demonstrated ability in driving customer retention and fostering meaningful client engagements
- Strong organizational skills and superb capabilities with managing multiple high priority projects simultaneously and successfully
- Excellent communication skills (both verbal and written), meticulous attention to detail, and a resourceful problem-solving attitude
- A passion for building valued relationships with customers
- An analytical and result-focused mindset, coupled with a creative make-it-happen spirit
- Strong interpersonal skills, and a proven track record of working cross-functionally to resolve customer issues
- Comfortable in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial, and rapid-growth environment. Ability to work independently as well as part of a team.
- Proficient in SalesForce, Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Excel) and Google Applications (Analytics, Docs, Sheets, Slides), and Tableau
- Experience with Salesforce
- Experience with Quicksight
- Experience with Django
- Experience with the multifamily apartment industry
- Experience with major Property Management System interfaces and design.
- Competitive compensation packages, including equity
- Great medical, vision, dental, and commuter benefits
- Generous family policies
- Unlimited vacation policy
- Work from home or remotely any time
VERO is growing. We share an excitement for best-in-class technology, serving our customers, and building unprecedented solutions for complex problems. It’s an exciting time to join VERO, and we’re looking for the best talent to help us build high-impact solutions for businesses and individuals alike.