Enterprise Account Executive ($125K-$260K+)
Sales & Business Development
New York, NY, USA
Posted on Wednesday, August 9, 2023
Leasing for the Future | Confidence for Today
VERO is a vertical SaaS platform, purpose-built to mitigate risk, increase leasing velocity, and consolidate vendors in the rental real estate workflow. Our cloud-native platform handles everything from applicant pre-qualification through lease execution. VERO’s proprietary technology quickly and accurately verifies financial and personal information critical to risk mitigation and lease execution. VERO creates trust and confidence in the leasing process by empowering property owners and operators to work more efficiently and profitably while simultaneously allowing applicants to maintain control of their own data and financial identity.
OUR CORE VALUES
Respect & Empathy: Empathy - the ability to understand and share the feelings of another.
Resolute: We’re obsessed with the word “why.” We challenge each other, we challenge assumptions and we challenge ourselves.
Customer Obsession: Customer centricity means we are obsessed with serving our customers needs with urgency, we are always focused on, and prioritize, solving for their pain. We are always focused, across all of our business units, on understanding their problems and optimizing to offer them solutions which they can utilize today and in the future.
Passion: We are passionate in developing unprecedented solutions to old industry problems and relentlessly push boundaries.
Execution: We believe that execution is paramount and that clearly communicated, measurable goals lead to strong, predictable outcomes. To that end, we strive to ensure that our tasks, processes, and strategies are focused on measurable outcomes, are lightweight and agile, and serve the desired outcome rather than incumber it.
LIFE & CULTURE
We strive to create passionate and results-oriented teams filled with open-minded people that can foster an environment of growth. We believe that by democratizing access to information, we can allow good ideas to percolate from anywhere and avoid siloed thinking. We work fast, hard, and with a focus on the fine details that allow our products to be delightful.
ABOUT THE ROLE
As an Enterprise Account Executive, your objective is to bring large & scaled owners and operators onto VERO’s platform. To achieve this outcome you will prospect new business, handle warm inbound leads, leverage industry relationships, and guide qualified prospects through a consultative sales process. You will work on a high energy team that loves connecting the industry with business solutions that increase operational efficiency and NOI all while improving the renter journey. Our team is a collaborative, hard working, and success-seeking collection of diverse talent. If you’re looking for an opportunity to take your success selling in the SaaS or Proptech space to the next level and exemplify our qualifications below this may be the role for you!
- Consistently exceed performance objectives as communicated by the Senior Vice President of Sales
- Exemplify our organization’s core values
- Conduct a full cycle consultative sales process which may include prospecting, cold calling, handling warm inbounds, performing discovery calls, demoing the product, negotiating contract terms, and facilitating post-sale activation.
- Regularly report pipeline forecast and action planning to leadership
- Attend industry events on behalf of the company both as a brand ambassador as well as a facilitator for new business
- Adhere to standard operating procedures related to account documentation, sales process, and company policies
- Bring innovative ideas to the team on how to drive performance and collaborate with the team on how to implement
- Offer peer mentorship to other members of our sales and customer facing teams
- Minimum of 5 years of documented success exceeding performance targets in a consultative sales position acquiring medium-sized and enterprise accounts; consistently closing deals with an ACV of $500k-$1M is a requirement for this position.
- Strong presentation and negotiation skills with experience selling into a matrix environment requiring influencing multiple stakeholders and decision makers
- Have a self-starters mindset that thrives on healthy competition and raising the bar on what good looks like
- Multi-family industry sphere of influence strongly preferred
- Demonstrated ability of using data to guide decision making when it comes to your sales process
- Strong organizational skills and ability to segment your pipeline and prioritize where your time and energy will yield the best results
- Strong communication skills with the ability to present in both an in-person and virtual environment
- Hands on experience with CRM tools such as Salesforce and Hubspot
- Hands on experience with sales technology such as Salesloft, ZoomInfo, and LinkedIn Navigator
- Ability to travel nationwide up to 25%
VERO is growing. We share an excitement for best-in-class technology, serving our customers, and building unprecedented solutions for complex problems. It’s an exciting time to join VERO, and we’re looking for the best talent to help us build high-impact solutions for businesses and individuals alike.