Senior Full Stack Developer
About the Company
Tailorbird's vision is to organize any renovation, instantly. Within the multifamily real estate industry, our mission is to earn the trust of owners, contractors, and suppliers to help them move faster, remove risks, and improve outcomes. We're backed by NFX, Bloomberg Beta, Fifth Wall, Moderne Ventures, FJ Labs, and Kleiner Perkins.
We’re building the “Easy Button” for elegant home renovations, using analytics and automation to accelerate acquisition and renovation of large multi-family assets. Our proprietary software extracts deep digital models of interior residential spaces using publicly available data, and we use this data to accurately estimate budgets and identify project risks upfront, thus avoiding costly execution delays and rework costs. We are currently in hyper-growth mode and proud to have some of the largest and most reputable owners, contractors, and suppliers as our customers in the US!
We’re a global organization with distributed teams in the US, Latin America and India, and our HQ is located on the campus of Princeton University in Princeton, NJ.
This role will be remote in the US with ability to work out of our Princeton office as agreed.
About the Role
This role is a senior full-stack developer for Tailorbird web and mobile applications. You should embody the lean startup culture passionately and will have a proven track record of working with early-stage products and early-stage agile teams. You will work closely with a team of on-shore and off-shore designers, developers, testers, and product managers. As an early hire in a fast-growing startup, you will have a tremendous opportunity to grow as a leader. Our tech stack consists of ReactJS and NodeJS with MongoDB and PostgreSQL as storage. We also use Python for data-intensive server-side services.
You’ll Get To
- Architect and design new components and services for the Tailorbird Platform
- Develop end2end application logic using React.js, Node.js with Typescript or Python
- Closely work with product managers, business operation associates, senior developers, and the chief architect to influence product engineering decisions.
- Closely work with key business leaders to understand product roadmaps and continuously innovate to develop intelligent products for the client personas.
We’re Looking For
- 5-7 years of full stack application development experience within an early or growth stage startup.
- Demonstrable experience developing and building new products from ideation through launch within a startup.
- Rapid prototyping Ninja that can create early validation prototypes or PoC implementations using low-code/no-code platforms that can be shared with customers.
- BS/MS from a top university. CS/CES/EE as a major is highly desired.
- Experience building applications on AWS cloud infrastructure.
- Demonstrable ability to quickly master new frameworks.
- Excellent soft skills - you are a naturally charismatic, thoughtful communicator who is practiced in influencing others and obtaining stakeholder buy-in.
Our Founders are experienced entrepreneurs and Fortune 100 executives with proven operating experience to launch and scale new ventures, and a history of successful company exits. We have deep domain expertise in at-scale SaaS platforms, Deep Learning and Analytics, Construction Operations, Commercial Real Estate Acquisitions, and Renovation Design and Architecture.
Benefit & Perks
- Meaningful Equity in an early-stage, venture-backed company.
- Open PTO policy
- Company-paid medical/dental/vision insurance for employees and dependents.
Tailorbird is an equal opportunity employer committed to providing all employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. We celebrate diversity and welcome applicants from every background and life experience.