Senior Hybrid Mobile Developer
About the Company
At Tailorbird, we believe that renovations take too long to organize. Our vision is to organize any renovation instantly by using analytics and automation to accelerate the most challenging pre-construction workflows.
We are proud to count some of the largest and most reputable multifamily owners, contractors, and suppliers in the US as our customers. We’re currently in hyper-growth mode and are cash flow positive. We are funded by NFX, Bloomberg Beta, Fifth Wall, Modern Ventures, FJ Labs, and Kleiner Perkins.
We’re a global organization with distributed teams in the US, Latin America and India. Our HQ is located on the campus of Princeton University in Princeton, NJ.
About the Role
We're seeking an experienced developer to help in the design, development, and delivery of a hybrid mobile app. This senior-level Hybrid Mobile Application Developer will manage a newly started and critical component of our product offerings. This individual should be passionate about technology and have experience developing cutting-edge applications as well integrating with third-party systems and applications.
This role is remote in India.
You’ll Get To
- Design and build mobile applications for Android/Apple’s iOS platform using technologies React Native or Flutter.
- Design software components, systems, features & implement full-stack & core features.
- Collaborating with the Product/ Design team to define app features.
- Ensuring quality and performance of the application to specifications.
- Identifying potential problems and resolving application bottlenecks.
- Fixing application bugs before the final release.
- Publishing application on App Store & Play Store.
- Maintaining the code and atomization of the application.
- Design and implement application updates.
- Develop custom applications that solve business needs on various platforms
- Enhance, maintain, and troubleshoot existing applications
- Integrate internal and external applications using custom and 3rd party SDKs, APIs, and web services
- Create coded unit and integration tests
- Work with quality assurance, developing against test plans, and correcting defects
- Participate in all aspects of Scrum, including but not limited to daily stand-ups, estimation meetings, demos, and retrospectives.
- Work with the Product team to assist in translating business requirements into technical requirements
We’re Looking For
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering and/or evidence of exceptional ability
- Must have: 5+ years of hands-on experience working Mobile development, with at-least 2 years of experience in iOS development.
- Knowledge of iOS and Android SDKs
- Caring deeply about a great end-user experience. Knowledge of Apple’s design principles and application interface guidelines
- Proficient in code versioning tools including Git.
- Familiarity with push notifications, REST APIs, and cloud messaging
- Experience with continuous integration.
Our Founders are experienced entrepreneurs and Fortune 100 executives with proven operating experience to launch and scale new ventures, and a history of successful company exits. We have deep domain expertise in at-scale SaaS platforms, Deep Learning and Analytics, Construction Operations, Commercial Real Estate Acquisitions, and Renovation Design and Architecture.
Benefit & Perks
- Opportunity for equity in an early-stage, venture-backed company.
- Open PTO policy
- Company-paid medical/dental/vision insurance for employees and dependents.
Tailorbird is an equal opportunity employer committed to providing all employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. We celebrate diversity and welcome applicants from every background and life experience.