Software Development Engineer in Test (SDET)
To get the best candidate experience, please consider applying for a maximum of 2 roles within 12 months to ensure you are not duplicating efforts.
We are looking for our next India-based Software Development Engineer in Test to join our team.
Ideally, you’re highly collaborative and globally minded - eager to work closely with international clients. and colleagues. You’re proactive, adapt quickly to change and recalibrate your efforts easily. You take pride in solving hard problems alongside a team of diverse and passionate trailblazers.
At Tailorbird, we believe that renovations take too long to organize. Our vision is to organize any renovation instantly by using analytics and automation to accelerate the most challenging pre-construction workflows. We are proud to count some of the largest and most reputable multifamily owners, contractors, and suppliers in the U.S as our customers. We are funded by NFX, Bloomberg Beta, Fifth Wall, Moderne Ventures, FJ Labs, and Kleiner Perkins. Join us as we build the easy button for home renovations.
We’re a global organization with distributed teams in the U.S, Latin America and India. Our HQ is located on the campus of Princeton University in Princeton, NJ.
About the Role:
We are seeking a skilled Software Development Engineer in Test (SDET) with a minimum of 3 years of work experience in a similar role. Ideally, you should have experience working in a small company or a venture-backed startup. If you long to be a part of a creative, international team that values your expertise, read on! .
We’re Looking For.
- 3-5 years of work experience.
- Demonstrate expertise in software QA methodologies, tools, and processes.
- Experience in testing SaaS web/mobile applications and proficient in documenting and executing test plans.
- Proven ability to automate tests and work with CI/CD test environments.
- Minimum of 1 year of experience working with Agile/Scrum development teams.
- Willingness to collaborate with teammates, share knowledge, and learn from others.
- Excellent communication skills to effectively communicate technical information across teams.
Reasons to consider not taking this role at Tailorbird:
Please note: We value transparency and we intend to set expectations accurately. Working at Tailorbird is a thrilling journey and we want to ensure this is a fit for both you and our team.
- Typically, early-stage startups are not a 9-5 job. Your colleagues will be working long hours and have high expectations. We work based on goals, not time sheets.
- Startup environments may test your tolerance for ambiguity. We don't always have the answer. Sometimes, you'll be given a high-level objective and you will need to devise a plan to execute on time.
- Building a product requires inner calm and motivation: the ability to not grow frustrated if a process changes or a mistake is made is critical for success. You will be expected to document bugs and errors to help improve a software product.
Our Founders are experienced entrepreneurs and former Fortune 100 executives with proven operating experience to launch and scale new ventures, and a history of successful company exits.
We are proudly building a truly cross-functional team that cares as much about an empathetic work culture as we do for building technology that matters. Tailorbird's people are what make our product exceptional.
Tailorbird is an equal opportunity employer committed to providing all employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. We celebrate diversity and welcome applicants from every background and life experience.