Client Support Specialist (Bilingual - Spanish)
Who We Are
SmartRent is a B2B SaaS company that develops innovative smart home solutions for property managers, community staff, and residents of multifamily and single family homes.
We’re doing big things in the proptech world! SmartRent has been recognized as the winner of HousingWire’s Tech100 Real Estate awards for the most innovative tech company serving the mortgage and real estate industries; named #1 in Growjo’s “100 Fastest Growing Companies in Arizona” Awards for 2021; and recognized as a Silver Stevie Winner for Contact Center of the Year in the technology sector—and we’re just getting started.
SmartRent is looking for Client Support Specialists to provide excellent customer service to our growing user base! This user base includes Property Managers, Leasing Agents, Maintenance Technicians, and everyday renters that utilize our software and smart home technology solutions. We pride ourselves in providing amazing support to our rapidly growing customer base and strive to go above and beyond for our customers. We measure our team's success in terms of how responsive we are and how many expressions of gratitude we get from customers. You’ll play a crucial role in maintaining our friendly and personal rapport with our customers while our company scales in size.
We can offer a great career path for the ambitious individual who wants to learn, grow and acquire a number of highly valued technical skills.
- Answer, research, troubleshoot and document customer issues received by phone, live chat and email relating to our software and smart home solutions.
- Successfully resolve complex technical issues and requests via phone, email and chat while utilizing our ticketing, content and task management tools.
- Identify and task technical issues which require additional involvement from our Engineering team.
- Add your own suggestions and efficiencies to improve our documentation, processes, and customer-facing knowledge base.
- Demonstrated strong customer service and communication skills.
- The enthusiasm and patience to handle customer issues over the phone, chat, and email.
- Willingness and ability to learn new technologies and software programs.
- Ability to take direction and absorb information quickly.
- Passionate, hardworking, self-motivated, and teachable with a keen sense of accountability and commitment to service excellence.
- Strong background in Google Workplace products (Gmail, Google Calendar, Drive, Docs, etc.)
- Experience with support ticket systems (we use Zendesk)
- Knowledge of Enterprise Software or SaaS solutions
- Knowledge of Smart home or IoT devices and how to troubleshoot them
- Bilingual (Spanish) is a big plus
NOTE: Must be willing to work in our Scottsdale, AZ headquarters. We have a hybrid work environment and expect our team members to be in-office 4 days a week during training, and 3 days a week after training. Normal office hours Monday-Friday. No weekends!
- Do the hard work and go out of your way to deliver excellence
- Own outcomes and learn from your mistakes
- Are a collaborative and supportive team player; win or lose you lift others up
- Value authenticity, other's perspectives, and diversity in the workplace
- Have a passion for smart tech and the real estate industry