Capital Solutions Manager
About the role
Behind many of life’s most important transactions — buying a house, applying for a mortgage, getting a small business loan, or refinancing a credit card — is a network of credit relationships. Setpoint provides critical operational infrastructure for relationships between the world’s largest banks, credit funds and capital markets counterparties. We’re building trust in this system of credit.
We are looking for an Capital Solutions Manager to join our team!
This is an opportunity to have a big impact and join a fast growing platform and partner with the executive team across the firm. You’ll be a driver and co-owner of creating tech solutions for lenders and borrowers in asset backed credit, innovating the way credit is accessed and monitored. We have a strong ethos of promoting from within, and you'll be given ample opportunities for career development and advancement.
Who will love this job
- A fintech enthusiast - you understand debt capital markets, our customer’s pain, and how Setpoint’s solutions fit
- Detail oriented - you don’t cut corners and quickly grasp complex problems. You are driven to be accurate and maintain a zero defect approach under tight deadlines
- A great communicator – you can succinctly communicate and discuss complex problems and can distill rules based legal documents into digestible logic.
- An intuitive all-round athlete - you are comfortable converting complex ideas into solutions, and are excited about client experience, sales, and product effectiveness
- An independent problem-solver - you can understand what’s most important quickly and proactively build solutions
- A scrappy team player – you thrive in early-stage environments with lots of moving parts, priorities, roles and responsibilities
What you’ll do
- Report to the Head of Capital Solutions and work closely with Product and Engineering team leads
- Own the accuracy of Setpoint’s Capital OS application across asset classes and clients
- Parse legal agreements and create a source of truth for engineers and product managers as part of product implementation and development
- Manage operational processes to efficiently onboard software clients, coordinating with Engineering, Product and Legal teams
- Interact with clients to resolve reporting discrepancies and disputes in a timely manner
- Represent the voice of the customer in internal product communications
You should have
- 3-4 years capital markets experience. Asset backed lending or securitization strongly preferred
- Ability to deal with ambiguity and meet deadlines in high-pressure situations
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Expert status in Excel
Setpoint provides purpose-built capital and technology to asset-backed borrowers and lenders. Our platform is the funding operating system for originators: it verifies and stores documents; automates critical calculations and compliance reporting; and digitizes assets like homes or cars. Setpoint’s technology makes warehouse transactions instant and error free.
In December 2022, Setpoint announced a $43M Series A led by Andreessen Horowitz with participation from Stonecroft, 75andSunny, FifthWall, 645 Ventures, NextView Ventures, LiveOak Venture Partners, Vesta Ventures, and ATX Venture Partners.
For all our employees, we offer a full slate of benefits from competitive salaries, stock options, medical, dental and vision coverage, 401k, disability coverage, and flexible vacation. Setpoint has offices in Austin, New York, and Park City, UT and we’re currently hiring remote team members for specific roles.
Compensation: $95,000 - $125,000 dependent on multiple factors, which may include the successful candidate's skills, experience and other qualifications.
Setpoint provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.