Support Analyst - Latin America
Placer.ai is a high-growth, big data pre-IPO tech company led by seasoned executives and repeat entrepreneurs who are building the world's first "Google Analytics for the physical world.Placer.ai’s platform provides instant visibility into any property in the U.S., presenting accurate details about visitation patterns and demographic breakdowns of visitors. Placer.ai’s customers can see where visitors have been before, where they go afterwards, where they typically go for sports, entertainment, groceries, etc., and what their interests are. Placer.ai's A.I.-based SaaS platform replaces archaic solutions such as manual surveys, installed cameras and other people-counting systems, creating a blue ocean market of more than $100B.
Placer.ai has grown 2x year-over-year for the past 2 years, counting more than 3,300+ paying customers across a range of industries, including 2 of the world’s top-10 retailers, 2 of the top-10 CPG firms worldwide, a world’s top hospitality firm, 2 of the world’s top-10 commercial real estate (CRE) firms and 2 of the world’s top multinational asset managers and hedge funds. Placer.ai has just raised $100M for Unicorn ($1B+) valuation in Series C funding.
The Support Analyst Level 1 will assist Placer’s internal and external customers with platform-related questions via our ticketing system. In this position, you will process and triage incoming tickets and instant messages, set up and deliver submitted tickets, and develop and maintain a professional level of proficiency with Placer’s specific systems and technologies.
- Be the main point of contact for Placer platform inquiries from internal and external customers using Salesforce and Slack.
- Proactively handle incoming tickets, responding promptly to customer queries, and escalating unresolved issues to the appropriate teams.
- Research and gather information to understand customer issues and process tickets efficiently.
- Stay updated with the Placer Analytics Platform and become a product specialist to deliver excellent customer support.
- Use technical knowledge and critical thinking skills to troubleshoot and respond to customers quickly and accurately.
- Collaborate with our global support team, promoting teamwork and knowledge sharing.
- Support Sales and Customer Success Managers to provide assistance and resources related to platform functionality, ensuring customer success and customer satisfaction.
- Provide clear instructions for customers to resolve platform-related tasks independently.
- Take ownership of investigating and resolving platform issues reported by customers.
- Keep management informed about ongoing tasks and projects to maintain transparency and keep stakeholders informed.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS:
- Excellent English language proficiency in both written and verbal communication.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills for collaboration with diverse groups.
- Exceptional critical and independent thinking skills for problem-solving.
- Proficient at solving moderately complex issues independently and escalating when needed.
- Adaptability in a flexible and dynamic work environment.
- Skillful in task prioritization.
- Excellent aptitude for following instructions.
- Attentive to detail.
- Excellent listening skills and the ability to ask appropriate probing questions for comprehensive customer support.
- Empathy and a strong commitment to delivering exceptional customer experiences.
- At least one year of experience in level 1 technical support or a 4-year college degree.
- No or very limited physical effort required.
- Work is normally performed in a typical interior/office work environment.
WHY JOIN PLACER.AI?
- Join a rocketship! We are pioneers of a new market that we are creating.
- Take a central and critical role at Placer.ai.
- Work with, and learn from, top-notch talent.
- Competitive salary.
- Excellent benefits.
- Fully remote.
NOTEWORTHY LINKS TO LEARN MORE ABOUT PLACER
- Placer.ai in a nutshell
- Placer.ai's recent $100M round C funding (unicorn valuation!)
- Placer.ai's data
- Placer.ai in the news
- COVID-19 Economic Recovery Dashboard
Placer.ai is an equal opportunity employer, and we are committed to building a team culture that celebrates diversity and inclusion.
Placer.ai’s applicants are considered solely based on their qualifications, without regard to an applicant’s disability or need for accommodation. Any Placer.ai applicant who requires reasonable accommodations during the application process should contact Placer.ai’s Human Resources Department to make the need for an accommodation known.