Placer.ai is a fast-growing high growth, big data pre-IPO company led by seasoned executives and repeat entrepreneurs who are building the world's first "Google Analytics for the physical world." Placer.ai’s platform provides instant visibility into any property in the U.S., presenting accurate details about visitation patterns and demographic breakdowns of visitors. Placer.ai’s customers can see where visitors have been before, where they go afterwards, where they typically go for sports, entertainment, groceries, etc., and what their interests are. Placer.ai's A.I.-based SaaS platform replaces archaic solutions such as manual surveys, installed cameras and other people-counting systems, creating a blue ocean market of more than $100B+.
Placer.ai has grown 3x year-over-year for the past 3 years, counting more than 3000 paying customers across a range of industries, including 2 of the world’s top-10 retailers, 2 of the top-10 CPG firms worldwide, a world’s top hospitality firm, 2 of the world’s top-10 commercial real estate (CRE) firms and 2 of the world’s top multinational asset managers and hedge funds. Placer.ai has just raised $100M for Unicorn ($1B+) valuation in Series C funding.
- Implement new pages based on updated marketing design and UX for Placer.ai website projects
- Implement new versions and upgrades of Placer’s in product academy and provide ongoing support
- Develop marketing landing pages for marketing initiatives
- Work closely with creative and UX designers to deliver pixel perfect webflow pages
- Collaborate cross functionally with marketing staff and other departments when relevant
- Provide ongoing support of the Placer.ai website including fixing bugs, making recommendations for improvements, and creating design and dev alignment across site
- 3+ years experience building webflow website pages
- Expert level knowledge of webflow including proficiency in integrations, motion implementation, and customizations
- Experience with HTML, CSS, JS
- Ability to advise on optimal webflow or custom solution based on business requirements and design
- Excellent communication skills and proficient in English and Hebrew
- Knowledge of SEO, web analytics softwares and A/B testing lifecycle - advantage
- Familiarity with design tools such as figma and adobe
WHY JOIN PLACER.AI?
- Join a rocketship! We are pioneers of a new market that we are creating
- Take a central and critical role at Placer.ai
- Work with, and learn from, top-notch talent
- Competitive salary
- Excellent benefits
NOTEWORTHY LINKS TO LEARN MORE ABOUT PLACER
- Placer.ai in a nutshell
- Placer.ai's recent $100M round C funding (unicorn valuation!)
- Placer.ai's data
- Placer.ai in the news
- COVID-19 Economic Recovery Dashboard
Placer.ai is an equal opportunity employer, and we are committed to building a team culture that celebrates diversity and inclusion.
Placer.ai’s applicants are considered solely based on their qualifications, without regard to an applicant’s disability or need for accommodation. Any Placer.ai applicant who requires reasonable accommodations during the application process should contact Placer.ai’s Human Resources Department to make the need for an accommodation known.