Pacaso exists to enrich lives by making second home ownership possible and enjoyable for more people. Our innovative co-ownership model is the easiest, smartest and most responsible way for people to experience the joy of a second home. We provide all the benefits of true ownership without the hassles through our simplified financial structure, easy and equitable scheduling, and dedicated local property management.
Founded by former Zillow executives, Pacaso has secured more than $215 million in growth financing and is valued at $1.5 billion. In March 2021, Pacaso achieved unicorn status (a valuation of $1 billion) faster than any other company in the United States. We have been featured in The New York Times, Wall Street Journal, Fortune, Forbes, CNBC and more.
Pacaso is a certified Great Place to Work, is #6 on Glassdoor's 2022 list of Best Places to Work, is one of LinkedIn's top startups of 2022, and was ranked on Fortune's Top 100 Small and Medium Workplaces list 2021- 2023.
What you will do
- Own analytics for the full Operations organization, including Market Operations, Customer Support, Procurement, Logistics, Interior Design, Turnover Operations, and Onboarding
- Conduct quantitative and qualitative analyses to assess operations, identify opportunities for improvement, and use data-driven decision-making to shape strategy with senior leaders
- Partner with a broad set of teams, including Finance, Accounting, Data, Product, Engineering, Acquisitions, and Sales, to design new workflows and improve cross-functional coordination
- Build and maintain analyses and dashboards for various stakeholders using Excel, SQL, Tableau, Google Sheets, and Salesforce
- Drive production forecasting, scenario planning, and predictive analytics to optimize the impact of operational investments in our home onboarding flow
- Develop, document, and measure end-to-end processes utilizing industry standard / best practice methodologies; make recommendations to improve speed, scale, and overall efficiency
- Leverage data dashboards and metrics to inform prioritization and roadmapping
- Assess risks and contingencies and build plans to mitigate risks and drive performance
- Develop SOPs, workflows, reports, dashboards, and other analytical tools to maximize productivity
- Demonstrate professional skepticism and critical thinking in assessing data quality, defining assumptions, and justifying recommendations
- Gain understanding of user needs, including team members, customers, and leads by getting into the field as necessary, and diving into the weeds of each stakeholders’ experience
- B.A./B.S. degree with a quantitative focus in Economics, Engineering, Math, Statistics, or a similar technical field
- 4+ years of work experience in an analytics role involving strategy, problem solving, process improvement, and/or technical systems; consulting experience preferred
- Advanced Excel / Google Sheets and data modeling skills; data visualization and transformation, and SQL database query language knowledge required
- Experience working in a fast-paced, rapidly-changing environment, while managing multiple priorities and stakeholders; growth-stage startup experience preferred
- Excellent communication and people skills; you communicate effectively to technical and non-technical audiences, and thrive in dynamic, cross-functional environments
- Experience using data and analytics to break down ambiguous, complex problems and influence solutions
- Experience in forecasting and/or demand planning preferred
- Ability to see the big picture as well as focus on the smallest details in operations; you're a systems thinker who loves getting in the weeds
- You have strong business acumen and know that problem solving goes beyond the numbers
- You have an entrepreneurial mindset and love building new things in addition to optimizing existing processes
- You’re a team player and always focus on the greater good
You’ll love working at Pacaso because of our ...
- Amazing remote-first team and culture.
- Competitive salary and stock options.
- Unlimited, flexible PTO for exempt employees.
- Excellent medical, dental and vision insurance.
- Sponsored memberships to One Medical, Ginger and Carrot.
- 401(k) to help you save for the future.
- Paid maternity and paternity leave.
- Generous home office stipend and monthly cell phone reimbursement.
- Quarterly remote team building events and L&D opportunities.
Pacaso encourages applications from people of all races, religions, national origins, genders, sexual orientations, gender identities, gender expressions and ages, as well as veterans and individuals with disabilities.