Senior Software Engineer - Security (Job Loc: Hyd))
This position can be located in Hyderabad.We are open to consider candidates for relocation.
About the Team
The Security Development team builds and maintains critical security services such as Detection and Response Automation, Secrets Management, and Identity and Access Management. We provide the necessary libraries, frameworks, and services to help our engineers build securely.
About the Role
As a Senior Software Engineer on the Security Development team you will:
- Design and implement authentication and authorization services for the IAM platform.
- Write and maintain IAM platform documentation.
- Build secure-by-default libraries and frameworks that help standardize security in our codebases.
- Contribute to the monitoring and stability of the team's existing services.
- Work cross-functionally with Engineering, Product, Security, and IT stakeholders to build solutions that balance requirements.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Security, or a related field
- 8+ years of experience building new backend services in a high-level programming language (e.g., Golang, Python).
- Experience implementing authentication and authorization services to a standard such as OAuth2, OpenID Connect (OIDC), or SAML.
- Deep understanding for what high quality systems are made of across application security, performance, testing, documentation, and operational excellence.
- A sense of ownership in what you ship.
- Preference towards automating busy work in testing, workflows, and operations tasks.
- Ability to communicate complex topics in an effective and concise manner.
Bonus points if
- Experience building microservice-oriented architectures on a Cloud computing platform (e.g., AWS EKS, GKE, Kubernetes)
- Experience with Infrastructure as Code / Platform-as-a-Service (e.g., Terraform, Kubernetes)
- Passion for security at work and outside of work (e.g., presenting at security conferences, contributing/creating open source security tools, etc).
More About Us
To learn how we are reinventing the Real Estate industry check out our website, to hear about our culture directly from team members visit The Muse and to discover what we are building for our customers read our blog posts.
#LI-NR2 , #LI-Onsite