Account Executive - Small & Medium Business
Sales & Business Development
Posted on Thursday, November 9, 2023
Proof is the world's first identity-assured transaction management platform and we are on a mission to digitize trust for all of life’s most critical transactions. Developed by the same market leaders and experts who brought notarization online with Notarize℠, Proof offers trust in a digital world by verifying identities and securing transactions to protect businesses and their customers. Since 2015, we’ve completed many of the world’s first digital commerce transactions, including the first online real estate closing, online mortgage closing, online auto sale, and online will and we're still just getting started!
We are looking for a Small and Medium Business Account Executive to join our Sales team. In this hunter role, you will be responsible for building and executing the strategy to develop cold accounts into customers, while also working with Customer Success to nurture and grow current customer accounts. This position is an inside sales position and is an individual contributor role.
As our Small and Medium Business Account Executive, you will:
- Orchestrate and close profitable contracts of $10k-$25k in committed annual revenue
- Research the companies in your territory to develop a sales strategy
- Create compelling sales collateral from scratch
- Conduct cold outreach campaigns via phone and email to generate leads
- Professionally manage daily deal progression activities with a sense of urgency
- Lead the negotiation of order forms
- Perform business reporting and forecasting duties within Salesforce and Clari
- Communicate effectively in writing leveraging Slack, Google Suite, and email
- Collaborate with Product, Engineering, Finance, and other teams outside of Sales to improve our company and take advantage of market opportunities
As our Small and Medium Business Account Executive, you should have:
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 2 years of quota-carrying SaaS sales experience
- The desire for feedback and coaching
- Tremendous business acumen and judgment
- Strong analytical skills with an attention to detail
- Technical proficiency with modern enterprise software productivity tools
- Comfort with ambiguity and a problem-solving orientation
Proof is committed to building an inclusive environment for people of all backgrounds and everyone is encouraged to apply. We are an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We'd love to hear from you.