Senior HRIS Analyst
Software Engineering, IT
Posted on Tuesday, October 10, 2023
Lime is the world's largest shared electric vehicle company. We’re on a mission to build a future where transportation is shared, affordable and carbon-free. Our electric bikes and scooters have powered 400+ million rides in 250+ cities on 5 continents, replacing an estimated 100+ million car trips. Named a Time 100 Most Influential Company and Fast Company Brand That Matters, we achieved a fully profitable year in 2022, becoming the first in our industry to reach this milestone.
Lime is hiring a Sr HRIS Analyst to join our People Operations Team! This position will be responsible for performing a variety of routine and complex duties in order to maintain timely, accurate HR system data, and provides Workday support with a focus on business processes, configurations, security, and optimisation.
What you'll do:
- Assists in the review, recommendation, configuration, documentation, testing and implementation of HRIS modules, upgrades and patches.
- Collaborates with functional and technical staff to coordinate application of upgrade or fix.
- Provides support for the HRIS, including researching and resolving HRIS problems, unexpected results or process flaws; performs scheduled activities, recommends solutions or alternate methods to meet requirements.
- Recommends process/customer service improvements, innovative solutions, policy changes and/or major variations from established policy that must be approved by appropriate leadership prior to implementation. Serves as a liaison with third parties and other stakeholders (e.g. payroll).
- Writes, maintains and supports a variety of reports or queries using appropriate reporting tools. Develops reports for ongoing customer needs. Helps maintain data integrity in systems by establishing and performing audits, running queries, and analyzing data.
- Supports integration activities to downstream systems.
- Develops user procedures, guidelines, and documentation. Trains stakeholders on new processes/functionality and trains new system users.
- Coordinates activities with others in the department, payroll, and other units.
- Utilises project management skills to assist with managing projects. May provide overall project management for specific HR initiatives or special projects.
- Participates in special projects and performs other duties as assigned.
- Minimum 5+ years of experience with Workday
- Solid understanding of data relationships between connected systems and their dependencies
- Critical thinking and evaluation skills required to analyse data, troubleshoot issues, and recommend solutions
- Project management skills and an ability to use a consultative approach with HR peers and stakeholders; displays business acumen to understand business challenges and recommend solutions
- Attention to detail and accuracy
When you join Lime, you join a global community of smart, caring, talented individuals working together to deliver world-changing results; striving to create an experience that enables Limers to do their best work. Here are some ways we support and invest in our team:
Competitive salaries, performance-based annual bonus and pre-IPO equity
Health and wellness offerings for all team members starting day one including access to top-tier fitness and mindfulness apps
Flexible vacation policies with ample paid holidays tailored to country of residence
Fully-paid leave following the birth or adoption of a child and financial, medical and educational support for Limers pursuing parenthood
Support for retirement and financial goals with unlimited access to financial advisors
Unlimited, complimentary use of our vehicles in hundreds of cities around the world
Professional growth opportunities through quarterly learning days and top-tier tools
Opportunities to connect across teams and locations to network, socialize and volunteer
Culture of belonging with Employee Resource Groups that engage and promote cultural awareness and DEI training across all functions
Consistent recognition of great work through meaningful rewards and career advancements
Benefits and perks vary depending on the nature of your employment and country of residence. Terms and conditions may apply.
If you want to make an impact, Lime is the place for you. Not sure if you meet all the qualifications? If this role excites you we encourage you to apply. Explore all opportunities on our career page.
Lime is an Equal Opportunity Employer, but that’s just the start. We believe different perspectives help us grow and achieve more. That’s why we’re dedicated to hiring and developing the most talented and globally diverse team – which includes individuals with different backgrounds, abilities, identities and experiences.