Inside Sales Representative, Residential
Sales & Business Development
Scottsdale, AZ, USA
Posted on Thursday, November 9, 2023
Lessen is one of the fastest growing companies in the real estate services industry. Our proprietary technology platform provides clients with portfolio dashboards, the ability to review and approve project estimates, check in on project progress in real time and pay vendors all in one place! But we aren’t just a tech company. We are also a property service delivery company offering renovations, turns and maintenance to residential and commercial clients. Lessen recently acquired SMS Assist, an industry-leading facilities maintenance technology and delivery company. The new combined national footprint will serve more than 250,000 properties, facilitate approximately 2.5 million repair and maintenance orders, and complete nearly 20,000 renovation and turn projects per year. Lessen has quickly evolved from exciting startup to valued partner, delivering scalable and turnkey property services to our clients.
The Inside Sales Representative is responsible for sourcing prospective clients and creating interest of how Lessen services can benefit their organization. This position is an enterprise role working with sales, marketing, clients, and prospective clients to build a sales pipeline. The position reports to the Vice President of Sales and will serve as a support role for all Business Development Directors.
What You'll Do:
- Identify profitable, prospective clients for Lessen; explain how Lessen can deliver value to their organization.
- Identify the key decision makers inside of targeted prospective clients.
- Contact prospective clients securing appointments for the Business Development Directors; schedules follow up meetings.
- Conduct warm introductions to Business Development Directors
- Perform a high volume of daily cold calls into key accounts.
- Construct and send professional follow-up emails to prospective clients after call completion.
- Provide weekly reporting to leadership on pertinent opportunity updates.
- Work within Salesforce to create and manage new and existing opportunities.
- Partner with marketing to orchestrate timing of touches on key accounts.
- Participate in all introductory meetings to gather feedback and improve process.
- Conduct follow-up meetings with Business Development Directors to solicit feedback on scheduled appointments.
- Assist the Sales team in identifying key contacts to target; add the key contacts into daily contact lists.
- Analyze operational and enterprise customer data related to sales, volumes, profitability, region, and product types; provide recommendations related to sales strategy.
- Create insightful dashboards and scorecards enabling leadership to grow business lines across different regions and client sets.
- Travel Requirements: Travel Expected: up to 5% of the time.
You Should Have:
- Three years of experience in selling or setting appointments with key decision makers required.
- Two years of experience in an inside sales role
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- Experience in using Salesforce preferred.
- Experience meeting and engaging senior level management is preferred.
- Experience in facilities or property management industry is preferred.
· Competitive compensation
· Dental, Vision, Life, Disability options
· 401K retirement savings plan
· Paid vacation, federal and floating holidays
· Maternity/Paternity Pay
· Career advancement opportunities
· All the tools you’ll need to be successful
Lessen is intentional about attracting, developing, and retaining amazing talent from diverse backgrounds. We’re looking for teammates that are enthusiastic, empathetic, curious, motivated, reliable, and will help us amplify the positive & inclusive culture we’ve been building. Lessen is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran or disabled status, or genetic information.