Financial Systems Administrator
About the Company:
Industrious is the largest premium workplace-as-a-service provider and home to the highest-rated workplaces in the industry. Everything we do comes down to creating great days for teams of all sizes and stages, including our own. We believe that what makes a great day at work is the people on your team and the problems you get to solve together. We’re looking for people who love thinking outside the box and thrive in a truly collaborative setting. As teammates, we encourage new ideas and toast every win. We’re excited about having a meaningful impact on people’s workplace experience.
Great days also start when everyone can be their authentic self at work.
Diversity of backgrounds, thoughts, and ideas is critical to our success in delivering great workplace experiences, both for our members and for each other. Industrious is committed to creating an inclusive, respectful environment that embraces your individuality and quirkiness. You are valued for who YOU are. We celebrate our people as individuals who can accomplish great things when we work together as one team.
We are proud to have been recognized as one of America’s 500 fastest-growing companies in 2020 by Inc. Magazine and one of Forbes’ Best Startup Employers.
To learn more, visit www.industriousoffice.com/careers.
About the Role:
Coworking is the future of office space and you can help us blaze that trail. We are looking for an enthusiastic Financial Systems Administrator to join our growing fintech platforms team. This role is a great combination of support, implementation, and systems administration. Day to day you will be working with our Finance Team to assist with the close, budgeting and reporting obligations, payables, system integrations, and special projects. We're looking for someone hungry to increase their SAAS product knowledge, build customizations, and strengthen the IT controls environment. You will have broad cross-departmental exposure to all areas of the business, which is vital to helping Industrious scale into an international brand that transforms the way work is done. The impact of this role affects the experience that thousands of members and vendors have on a daily basis. Our ideal candidate is proactively looking to create efficiencies, educate users, and build scalable solutions that can accommodate an ever-changing business.
- Day to Day administration of financially oriented software products.
- Manage employee access for relevant systems including new user setup, permission, and deactivation.
- Provide ad hoc support to the Finance team during the month-end close process, which includes troubleshooting and custom reporting.
- Act as the main client side stakeholder for Industrious during system implementations.
- Take ownership of, and project manage, all of your own initiatives.
- Support the company’s SOX policies and procedures, which includes logging and maintaining support tickets. (need to know how to respond appropriately to the right and wrong thing to do in certain scenarios, but having been part of a team in a SOX environment)
- Centralized point of contact for managing and disseminating knowledge on Industrious' systems you own (e.g., answer user questions, maintain FAQ, conduct training).
- Scope, build, and test customization as needed.
- Recommend innovative approaches for automating tasks and improving product features. Identify opportunities to leverage our resources and provide economies of scale.
- Identify patterns and trends in end-users support requests to inform ongoing enhancements.
- Other responsibilities include, but are not limited to ad hoc analyses.
- Bachelor’s degree
- 3-5 years of systems implementation and administrative experience with softwares like NetSuite, OneStream, Zuora, Coupa, Workiva, ZenDesk, and Workato.
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills with the ability to interact effectively and professionally with management, vendors, colleagues and members.
- Strong analytical disposition with high attention to detail, accuracy and organization.
- Creative thinker and problem solver.
- Proven ability to meet deadlines.
- Strong Microsoft Office skill set.
- Ambitious and determined to make differences in a fast-paced environment
The annual base compensation range for this role is between $85,000 and $115,000. The successful candidate's actual base compensation will be based upon a variety of factors, including but not limited to work experience, job-related knowledge, skills, and professional qualifications.
You will also be eligible for up to 10% in performance-related bonus pay.
Base and bonus compensation are just two components of Industrious’ total compensation package that may be available to employees. Other great employee perks and benefits include heavily subsidized healthcare plans, generous paid time off, company stock options, wellness programs, professional development grants, 401k plan, and many other benefits, subject to applicable eligibility criteria and company policies.