Member IT Associate
About the Company:
Industrious is the largest premium workplace-as-a-service provider and home to the highest-rated workplaces in the industry. Everything we do comes down to creating great days for teams of all sizes and stages, including our own. We believe that what makes a great day at work is the people on your team and the problems you get to solve together. We’re looking for people who love thinking outside the box and thrive in a truly collaborative setting. As teammates, we encourage new ideas and toast every win. We’re excited about having a meaningful impact on people’s workplace experience.
Great days also start when everyone can be their authentic self at work. Diversity of backgrounds, thoughts, and ideas is critical to our success in delivering great workplace experiences, both for our members and for each other. Industrious is committed to creating an inclusive, respectful environment that embraces your individuality and quirkiness. You are valued for who YOU are. We celebrate our people as individuals who can accomplish great things when we work together as one team.
To learn more, visit www.industriousoffice.com/careers.
About the Role:
Industrious is hiring a Member Tech Services Associate to join our team to deliver high-impact customer experience service for thousands of members. This person will help deliver exceptional support to the organization by performing daily tasks of new and existing Industrious locations in the local market. The person taking on this position must have the experience to maintain the day-to-day IT/AV duties. Success will mean enabling these locations to have the tools they need to operate day to day smoothly which will lead to providing a happier, more productive, and more connected workplace for thousands of customers.
You will be the initial point of contact for all support requests that originate from our Member Experience Manager (MxM) and from our corporate teammates. In this role, you will be a part of the Member Tech Services team reporting to the Global IT Ops and EU MX Tech Manager. You will be instrumental in ensuring our members are proud and excited to come to work and our team members are productive as we experience rapid growth.
Responsibilities will include:
- Respond to member and internal support requests submitted via multiple channels (ticket, e-mail, phone, chat, etc.)
- Manage active support requests and ensure follow-up through resolution
- IT Asset Management and User Management
- Partner with teams to ensure a successful intake for new members
- Answer technology inquiries from our members
- Coordinate all needs to ensure an outstanding first day for new hires
- Partner with vendors to resolve support incidents or drive new builds
- Provide input and support on multiple projects
- May require some travel for on-site support
- Fluent in English & French Speaking
- 1 to 3 years experience in a similar support role (Managed Services, Field Support)
- Excellent customer service skills
- Basic understanding of networks
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience with Help Desk ticketing systems (Zendesk, Jira Service Ticket)
- Experience with SaaS (G-Suite, Office 365, etc.)
- Experience with systems management solutions (Kandji, MDM, etc.)
- Experience in networking (TCP/IP, DHCP, DNS, LAN, etc)
- Experience supporting Conference Rooms (phone, AV, presentation, etc.)
- Experience supporting Access Controls systems (Salto, Feenics) is a plus
The annual base compensation range for this role is between €38,000 - €43,000. The successful candidate's actual base compensation will be based upon a variety of factors, including but not limited to work experience, job-related knowledge, skills, and professional qualifications.