ICON is looking to add a Director of Manufacturing to the Operations team to lead all robotics manufacturing. As the Director of Manufacturing at ICON, you will be responsible for leading the manufacturing operation to further ICON’s mission of making dignified housing accessible to everyone and advancing humanity with our technology. This role is based at ICON’s Austin, TX campus and will report to the Chief Operating Officer.
- Optimize existing manufacturing operations and lead the development of next-generation automated manufacturing operations.
- Interface directly with Executive leadership to contribute to company strategy and align manufacturing operations accordingly.
- Collaborate with technology leadership to optimize production in line with product releases.
- Create and implement a manufacturing operations strategy in alignment with the project demand.
- Create and execute policies and programs to maximize capacity and ensure high quality and low costs.
- Lead and build a manufacturing organization by establishing teamwork and development plans.
- Lead efforts to align ICON manufacturing to all relevant regulatory regimes (UL, ISO9001, ACI, etc).
- Produce financial statements and activity reports to define productivity and optimize accordingly.
- Ensure appropriate production tracking and quality control systems and analyze production to determine issues.
- Develop an adaptable organization to handle new technology.
- BS degree in business administration, management, engineering or supply chain.
- 10+ years of manufacturing experience.
- 5+ years experience leading a manufacturing organization.
- Communication and coaching skills.
- Demonstrated leadership abilities.
PREFERRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Fast-paced, startup experience.
- Analytical approach and skillset.
Furthermore, as a federal government contractor, the Company maintains an affirmative action program which furthers its commitment and complies with recordkeeping and reporting requirements under certain federal civil rights laws and regulations, including Executive Order 11246, Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973 (as amended) and the Vietnam Era Veterans' Readjustment Assistance Act of 1974 (as amended).
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit candidates through this application. ICON does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency submissions for candidates and will not pay fees to any third-party agency without a prior agreement with ICON.
As part of our compliance with these obligations, the Company invites you to voluntarily self-identify as set forth below. Provision of such information is entirely voluntary and a decision to provide or not provide such information will not have any effect on your employment or subject you to any adverse treatment. Any and all information provided will be considered confidential, will be kept separate from your application and/or personnel file, and will only be used in accordance with applicable laws, orders and regulations, including those that require the information to be summarized and reported to the federal government for civil rights enforcement purposes.