Lead Brand Designer
🚀 The Story so far: Who we are
Huspy is a proptech startup solving two of the biggest challenges in the home buying journey: home financing and home search. As we shape the future of home buying, we are helping customers secure mortgages and find the home they want quicker, at a more affordable rate, and on a single platform.
We are currently operational in Dubai and Madrid, and we believe the ecosystem we are creating raises the bar for the whole industry and fuels our mission of creating a category-defining experience.
Since our launch in August 2020, we have managed to secure funding from top investors in the world such as Sequoia Capital, Founders Fund, Fifth Wall, Breyer Capital, and we recently raised $37 million in one of the largest Series A rounds in the history of MENA.
We’re building something awesome from the ground up, and looking for people with grit, resilience, and good hearts who are excited by the opportunity to make a big impact on a process that’s in need of serious disruption. Just imagine what you can create here – for the industry, for Huspy, and for yourself.
💪 The Dream Team: Who you’ll work with
We are looking for a Brand Designer to join our Design Team to define and evolve Huspy’s visual language and play a key role in shaping every aspect of how the world experiences our brand. You’ll collaborate closely with other designers, marketing, business, and product teams to bring our brand initiatives to life. The ideal candidate for this role is obsessed about the design craft, is up-to-date with the design trends globally and an excellent visual storyteller.
We work in a dynamic, fast-paced environment that requires all of us to work hard and hustle, but we always make time to hang out, reflect, and celebrate.
💻The Main Event: What you'll do
- Evolve Huspy’s Brand Identity.
- Collaborate with all the teams in the organization to develop assets that communicate the value of Huspy across a wide variety of mediums and audiences.
- We need to deliver features to the market quickly and seamlessly.
- Your work doesn’t end when the creatives go live. You will need to review its success post-release and suggest improvements.
- You will get the buy-in from the key stakeholders during the process, not only showing the final piece. Storytelling is essential. Collaboration is key.
- Conduct user research, competitive analysis, contextual research, and so on to improve the brand and help other teams.
- Empower everyone in the organization to work with design, creating templates, and enabling a fast-paced creative delivery.
- You will take ownership of your work while delivering a consistent design across all touchpoints. You are 100% Autonomous.
- Oversee design-related projects done by internal or external vendors, such as brand merchandise, websites, brand campaigns, etc., to ensure all deliverables align with our brand guidelines.
🌟The Perfect Match: What you bring
- Significant experience/background focusing on Brand & Visual Design. Proficiency in layout, typography, visual hierarchy, color, iconography, and aesthetic sense and how these elements impact function.
- Strong portfolio. Demonstrable design expertise on successfully launched projects - applications without a portfolio won’t be considered.
- Taste. You have a strong editorial eye and understand how to mix imagery and graphics successfully.
- Typography master.
- Expertise in Figma as design software. We know… Figma is a new tool, and brand designers are used to AI and PS, but trust us, it’s very easy to use, and in no-time you will be flying with this software.
- Software Skills. Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator. Yes, we know that for print, these still are the right choices.
- Solid organization and planning skills. Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously while setting appropriate expectations and meeting realistic deadlines.
- Customer Obsession. You strive for delivering “wow” moments throughout all the touchpoints of the customer journey.
- Humble & Collaborative. You thrive on feedback.
- Market & Trends Awareness. Maintain awareness of current industry standards, competitive landscape, and market trends.
What will make you stand out:
- Experience creating design systems, landing pages, and marketing websites.
- Motion Design skills - After Effects or similar.
- You have managed a team of graphic designers before.
💫 The Perks: Why you’ll love working here
- Restaurant voucher for 240 euros each month
- Flexible working hours to work from our office located in the best neighborhood of Madrid: Barrio Salamanca!
- All Hands sessions each Monday, where you will see the global vision of the business and the main focus of each department. Meeting that is always accompanied by an incredible breakfast!
- You will share your day to day at Huspy with people from all over the world.
- Not in Spain yet? We’ve got you covered! Start your new chapter effortlessly with our comprehensive relocation package.
We do not acknowledge or consider unsolicited CVs sent to any member of our team. We will not be held responsible for any fees or commissions in the event that we hire a candidate who applied to us directly or through an agency we instructed. This includes cases where an uninstructed agency may have also submitted the same candidate’s CV on a speculative basis.