The Story so far: Who we are
Huspy is a proptech startup solving two of the biggest challenges in the home buying journey: home financing and home search. As we shape the future of home buying, we are helping customers secure mortgages and find the home they want quicker, at a more affordable rate, and on a single platform.
We are currently operational in Dubai and Madrid, and we believe the ecosystem we are creating raises the bar for the whole industry and fuels our mission of creating a category-defining experience.
Since our launch in August 2020, we have managed to secure funding from top investors in the world such as Sequoia Capital, Founders Fund, Fifth Wall, Breyer Capital, and we recently raised $37 million in one of the largest Series A rounds in the history of MENA.
We’re building something awesome from the ground up, and looking for people with grit, resilience, and good hearts who are excited by the opportunity to make a big impact on a process that’s in need of serious disruption. Just imagine what you can create here – for the industry, for Huspy, and for yourself.
The Main Event: What you'll do
- Deliver revenue to the company by submitting processing client mortgage files
- Generating other incomes through any other cross sale opportunities
- Keep agents/introducers in their portfolio engaged and be the first point of contact for any mortgage related queries
- Agent onboarding process
- Regular visits. Constantly keeping in touch with agents and agencies to ensure leads referrals
- Build relationship and trust with agents and agencies
- Give feedback and updates about referrals to agents
- Teach agents how to choose better referrals to send to Huspy
- Attend open houses, Real Estate events and workshops hosted by agency partners
- Keep CRM record of all interactions with agencies in their portfolio (meetings, important to know information about the agency or agent)
- Assist the clients and overlook mortgage process end to end
Get in touch with clients to understand if they are eligible for mortgage (qualification calls)
- If the client is not eligible, be able to advise the clients on what would be the best way to proceed (what they are missing and steps they need to take in order to be eligible for mortgage)
- Register everything on CRM
- Collect necessary documents from clients to start mortgage application
- Submit docs in CRM to Operations team
- Follow up about clients portfolio in CRM and with Operations team
- Filter the pressure that comes from the clients and help the company to address issues in the most professional way
- Source new agencies whenever possible
- On the cultural side, we expect Mortgage Consultants to collaborate with other teams, think outside of the box on resolving obstacles that they might face, be compassionate and supportive when team members need support in learning and understanding the processes
The Perfect Match: What you bring
- Local UAE experience is required
- Demonstrated ability to consult and sell
- Background in mortgages and or financial services
- Demonstrable network of introducers in the real estate industry
- Ability to business develop and create opportunities
- Motivated by sales and driving revenues
- Ability to manage expectations and deliver high quality service
What will set you apart:
- Experience and successful track record in independent mortgage sales
The Perks: Why you’ll love working here
- Market leading incentive scheme
- Access to online proposal system
- Picture perfect workplace: A modern and spacious office in the heart of downtown Dubai, with magnificent views of the Burj Khalifa right from your desk. Lots of restaurants, cafes, supermarkets within a 5 min walk!
- “The Garden”: Our collaborative space is perfect for fostering an engaging atmosphere. Have a look at one of the recent events we held in conjunction with International Women’s Day
- Book Lovers Corner: Discover the reading corner where a variety of books and resources awaits to pique your interest and elevate your learning experience.
- Eats & Treats: Start your week right with our delicious Monday breakfast! Throughout the week, enjoy our in-house barista's expertly crafted coffee, alongside a supply of fresh fruits to keep your energy up.
We do not acknowledge or consider unsolicited CVs sent to any member of our team. We will not be held responsible for any fees or commissions in the event that we hire a candidate who applied to us directly or through an agency we instructed. This includes cases where an uninstructed agency may have also submitted the same candidate’s CV on a speculative basis.