Acquisition Analyst, Finance
Homebound is on a mission to make it possible for anyone, anywhere, to build a home using technology. Created by an experienced team of construction, real estate, design, and technology experts, Homebound is transforming the residential construction industry by improving the costly and inefficient process of building a home.
We’ve created an entirely new way to build homes with technology powering every stage from start to finish to provide a seamless experience for our customers. Homeowners across the country can choose where they want to live, select a home plan that’s perfect for them, then personalize and buy it, all online. Homebound has raised $150M in capital from leading venture capitalists like Google, Khosla, Thrive Ventures, and we’re scaling quickly in places like California, Texas, Colorado and Florida. Come build your future with us.
Homebound is proud to be named one of Inc.’s Best Workplaces of 2023.
What You'll Do:
- Analyze homes, to determine if they are suitable investment properties. You’ll be scrubbing down dozens of home listings (on and off market) per week to inform our purchase price
- Utilize internal pricing software to identify comps and resulting project revenue estimates to provide comps in specific markets
- Provide underwriting of properties from start to finish
- Work cross-functionally with procurement, architecture & design, growth to ensure alignment on pro forma
- High Level research various aspects of potential investments such as taxes, insurance, HOA fees, school districts and average household income
Who You Are:
- 2+ years of Single-Family Residential acquisitions experience
- TX based preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills required
- Being extremely collaborative with cross-functional internal and external stakeholders is a must
- Strong attention to detail
- You are a self-motivated, rapid learner
- Demonstrates logical and systematic thinking skills
- Have strong listening skills with ability to collect and verify detailed information
- Be comfortable learning new software and systems
- Thrive in working with ambiguity as we are constantly launching new markets & products and being able to synthesize multiple data sets/inputs towards a recommendation
- BA in Finance or related field or relevant work experience