New Home Sales - Account Executive
Homebound is on a mission to make it possible for anyone, anywhere, to build a home using technology. Created by an experienced team of construction, real estate, design, and technology experts, Homebound is transforming the residential construction industry by improving the costly and inefficient process of building a home.
We’ve created an entirely new way to build homes with technology powering every stage from start to finish to provide a seamless experience for our customers. Homeowners across the country can choose where they want to live, select a home plan that’s perfect for them, then personalize and buy it, all online. Homebound has raised $150M in capital from leading venture capitalists like Google, Khosla, Thrive Ventures, and we’re scaling quickly in places like California, Texas, Colorado and Florida. Come build your future with us.
Homebound is proud to be named one of Inc.’s Best Workplaces of 2023.
We are looking for an experienced real estate professional who is looking to be our lead account executive to join our on-the-ground team in Houston, Texas. This is a base + quota’d role, and you will be the primary point of contact for homeowners, acting as our listing agent on up to 60 homes per year, managing the pre-selling, showing and closing process, and ensuring an exceptional customer experience across the client’s building and buying journey.
Key requirements for the role will consist of excellent communication, listening and negotiation skills, as well as a robust attention to detail and follow up. CRM pipeline management and detailed task organization are critical, and you will be expected to proactively address clients’ needs and facilitate the sale process from beginning to the end.
This role requires you to be located in Houston, TX
What You'll Do:
- Manage a full book of accounts across a market
- Act as the lead point of contact for clients
- Organize regular client meetings to discuss their requirements
- Resolve problems and handle challenges in a timely manner
- Source and identify new potential customers
- Ensure budget and time requirements are met
- Stay up-to-date with new features and product launches
- Deliver pitch presentations at each deal stage
- Monitor and report on sales performance analytics
- Suggest innovative ideas to increase sales and improve customer experience
Who You Are:
- Licensed real estate professional
- 5+ years of work experience as a Sales Account Executive or realtor
- Experience with the title & escrow process
- Hands on experience with customer success/service
- An ability to grasp clients needs and manage through the sales cycle
- Solid knowledge of CRM software (or equivalent) and standard sales techniques
- Understanding of sales performance metrics
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills, including empathy and attention to detail
- Analytical and time-management skills
- Ability to plan, coordinate and execute customer facing presentations involving multiple stakeholders
- BS degree in Business Administration, Marketing or relevant field
- Construction or residential home building experience a plus