Sales & Business Development
Washington, DC, USA
Posted on Saturday, January 13, 2024
- Competitive Hourly Wage
- Membership and Product Commission
- $5 facials
- Friends & Family Discount on Services
- 35% Product Discount
- Medical, Dental, Vision Benefits for full-time employees
- Paid Time Off for full-time employees
At Heyday, we’re cutting through the noise in the skincare industry to help you discover your healthiest skin, so you can put your best face forward. With locations across the country, we provide personalized facial treatments and everyday skincare guidance from our expert estheticians, along with powerful products that let you feel the difference.
We’ve been named “Best Facial” by New York Magazine, performed over 500,000 facials, tried countless products, and have been collecting valuable skincare data the entire way.
Oh, and the word Heyday... it means the period of your life when you’re at your prime. We believe every day should be your Heyday – we happen to start with skin.
You are the foundation of our success as an organization. You are an expert in creating world-class guest experience in our shops. You deliver this experience by connecting with our guests, sharing product recommendations, anticipating customer needs, and resolving all questions.
- Provide high-level customer service and hospitality to clients: including in-person, over the phone, and online
- Educate clients on current promotions, memberships, packages, and future appointments
- Demonstrate product knowledge, assist with re-stocking products, and be able to assist clients with product sales and returns
- Assist in daily shop tasks and projects, including sanitizing, cleaning, and general shop maintenance
- Maintain a positive attitude and take initiative
- Provide support to the Skin Therapists to ensure a successful check-in and check-out process
- Work as a cohesive team with all Heyday staff members to ensure efficiency and camaraderie
- Assist with the training and coaching of new hires for the Host team
- Maintain the distinct Heyday aesthetic, appearance, atmosphere and culture
- Must have outstanding customer service and problem-solving skills
- Must be confident when recommending memberships, packages, and product
- Must have the ability to prioritize and multi-task within a fast-paced environment
- Must be willing to initiate tasks and perform duties without direction
- Must have excellent communication skills and be able to work with a wide range of personalities
- Must have a positive, can-do attitude
- Must have a friendly and professional phone and email etiquette
- Must have superior organizational skills
- Must have the flexibility to work a non-traditional schedule - including weekends, opening shifts, and closing shifts
Compensation: $17.50 per hour