Washington, DC, USA
Posted on Saturday, September 9, 2023
- Competitive Hourly Wage
- $5 facials
- Friends & Family Discount on Services
- 35% Product Discount
- Medical, Dental, Vision Benefits for full-time employees
- Paid Time Off for full-time employees
At Heyday, we’re cutting through the noise in the skincare industry to help you discover your healthiest skin, so you can put your best face forward. With locations across the country, we provide personalized facial treatments and everyday skincare guidance from our expert estheticians, along with powerful products that let you feel the difference.
We’ve been named “Best Facial” by New York Magazine, performed over 500,000 facials, tried countless products, and have been collecting valuable skincare data the entire way.
Oh, and the word Heyday... it means the period of your life when you’re at your prime. We believe every day should be your Heyday – we happen to start with skin.
We are seeking passionate, service-oriented, positive and hard-working cleaning professionals with a passion for people and excitement for our brand.
- Shop cleaning, including treatment rooms, front desk, lobby, retail shelves, office, break rooms and hallways
- Oversee and complete laundry duties for shop, including the collection of laundry from treatment rooms, washing, drying, and folding
- Help with unpacking deliveries, taking out garbage and recycling.
- Checks in when arriving at the shop for each shift to review any changes, announcements, or areas of focus.
- Reports to Manager on Duty/Shift Lead and Shop Manager
- Excellent cleaning skills - Must possess a clear understanding of what constitutes a clean and sanitary environment
- Ability to clean facial equipment along with previous experience working with cleaning products
- Detail-oriented and thorough
- Ability to take direction well
- Friendly, personable & must have a great attitude
- Excellent organizational skills
- Dependable and reliable
- Must have the flexibility to work a non-traditional schedule - including weekends, opening shifts, and closing shifts
Compensation: $17.50 per hour