Program Manager - Technology Roadmap
Electric Hydrogen Co.
Electric Hydrogen’s mission is to make molecules to decarbonize our world! Our outstanding people are our most important asset and will allow us to deliver hydrogen from renewable electrolysis for heavy industry, at prices below fossil fuels.
This is a position for a mid-senior program manager to help the growing needs of Electric Hydrogen.
Working with the Sr. Program Manager, you will create plans of record, including schedules, budgets, resources, deliverables, and risks. You will monitor and lead the program from initiation through delivery, working with partners across departments on technical matters. You will oversee budgets and spending, on-time delivery, achievement of program milestones, represent the program and lead agreement across your team.
You will be based at our facility in Natick, MA and will report to the Director of Program Management.
- Work with our CTO, Program management, Cell technology, and Cell testing teams to develop technology road-maps
- Manage multiple large development programs – scope, resources, budget, and communication.
- Help define project governance and a frame-work for efficient change management system.
- Work with our R and D, Testing, and Mfg. teams to help guide efficient implementation of solutions into the product.
- Communicate priorities
- Identify gaps in team capabilities to ensure proper staffing levels
- Provide project updates, data, and insights to inform executive decisions
- Coordinate the projects and their interdependencies
- Manage program documentations and making sure right versions are documented and communicated cross- functionally.
- Travel across sites (up to 25% of time)
- Be a team player and excel in organized chaos
- Manage by influence and facilitate agreement among team members with different interests
- Technical skills and familiarity with the design and use of complex systems
- Experience with creative solutions for complex issues and the desire to build new processes
- A practical, common-sense approach to task execution
- Bachelor's degree in Chemistry or related field with 4+ years of relevant program management, or Master's with 1+ year experience.
- Experience managing projects with tight deadlines
- 3+ years of experience in operations, throughout the product life cycle from Concept to EOL
- Experience partnering and leading geographically dispersed or ad-hoc teams
- Experience developing and deploying organizational strategies and goals
- Experience developing and writing white papers, detailed project reports and presenting in executive level meetings
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS:
- [Natick Zone] Program Manager (P3):
Actual base salary offered to the hired applicant will be determined based on their work location, level, qualifications, job-related skills, as well as relevant education or training and experience.
Base salary is just one part of Electric Hydrogen’s total rewards package. We feel strongly that our team should not have to worry about having quality healthcare. In addition to the base salary offered, the hired applicant may receive:
- an equity grant
- time off programs
- a $75/month cell phone allowance
- a 4% employer 401(k) match
- 100% fully paid premiums for employees and their families: medical, dental, vision, life insurance, short-term & long-term disability coverage
- a discretionary bonus
Electric Hydrogen’s benefits programs are subject to eligibility requirements.
COVID-19 vaccination required for all employees and contingent workers, unless a reasonable accommodation is approved. All prospective hires will be expected to provide proof of vaccination to attend an onsite interview or at their first day of employment.
About Electric Hydrogen
Electric Hydrogen is a team of the world's experts in scaling technologies for the post-carbon world, with a proven record in transforming the grid and transportation sectors. Backed by some of the world's top venture capital firms, we design and manufacture electrolytic hydrogen systems matched to renewable power sources to create green hydrogen by splitting water. We are building a cost-effective and transformative path between renewable energy and multiple large industrial sectors. Abundant and low-cost renewable energy sources will power the world, and Electric Hydrogen technology will use this energy to decarbonize industry through sustainable materials. We were founded in 2020 and are based in California and Massachusetts.
Electric Hydrogen is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive, and authentic workplace for all to belong. We are aware that people from historically underrepresented groups are less likely to apply if they don't meet 100% of the job requirements. We are actively working on efforts to change this social norm. If you are excited about this role, we encourage you to apply!