Director - Marketing (8+ years, B2B SaaS)
Marketing & Communications
Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
Posted on Friday, November 10, 2023
Docsumo is Document AI software that helps enterprises make automated decisions from customer documents. We help enterprises convert unstructured documents such as invoices, bank statements, tax returns into actionable data. We are backed by Sequoia, Barclays, Techstars & Better Capital, Fifthwall & others.
As a Director of Marketing, you will be responsible for providing guidance to our marketing department by evaluating and developing marketing strategies, planning and coordinating marketing efforts, communicating the marketing plans to those involved, and building awareness and positioning for our company's product.
- Develop Docsumo as #1 Document AI software brand
- Develop and lead the brand strategy, positioning, and go-to-market across verticals, products, and geographies
- Oversee the development and execution of account-based marketing strategies and models and stay well-informed of marketing trends and best practices for potential leverage.
- Manage marketing teams comprising of content marketing, product marketing, demand gen, markops, events and PR
- Implement campaigns to attract & convert mid to large enterprises in the US across banking, lending, technology, financial services & logistics verticals
- Collaboratively build demand models and determine the number of MQLs and SQLs that need to be delivered by marketing to ensure the required pipeline coverage for sales success in each quarter. Deliver deal pipeline week over week
- Manage and deliver the marketing automation stack to help support marketing and customer acquisition efforts
- Track, measure, analyze and report on the effectiveness of demand generation campaigns and their impact on the pipeline, making recommendations for future programs.
- The ideal candidate would have had 8+ years of overall experience, worked in a digital-first marketing role and managed a team. Track record of building technology / B2B brands in a short amount of time.
- Experience with scaling at least 3 to 4 out of content, SEO, back linking, account based marketing, google & linkedin ads, events and account based marketing
- Number driven with experience with google analytics, rudderstack, looker studio, hubspot
- Must have experience or know how to market in the USA. Someone who has scaled the marketing function from the early stage to growth stage of any organization
- Wide breadth and depth of experience in organic, performance, and product marketing
- Expert-level knowledge & hands-on experience in the use of marketing automation & data systems
- An analytical approach to solving complex problems with a sharp eye on ROI and creative flair
- Excellent communication and presentation skills (written and verbal).Familiarity with working in cross-functional environments and distributed team setups
- We deeply value building the right culture at company, and these are a few things that we look for in each hire - Ownership mindset, Transparent, Humble, Data-driven, Customer-obsessed