Senior Machine Learning Engineer (4+ years)
Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
Posted on Thursday, November 9, 2023
Docsumo’s Document AI platform empowers enterprises to scale operations effortlessly by capturing, validating and analyzing unstructured documents. We leverage state-of-the-art methods from Computer Vision, Natural Language Processing, Multimodal AI, and Deep learning to extract actionable data from documents like invoices, bank statements, tax forms.We are working with marquee clients such as PayU, Arbor and Hitachi and are backed by Fifth Wall, Common Ocean, Sequoia, Barclays, Techstars, and Better Capital.
As a Senior Machine Learning Scientist, you will be joining a dynamic and distributed team of 15+ Data scientists and Machine learning engineers. You will be working directly CTO to develop end-to-end APIs and data products for clients in the US market.
- You will work in our Machine Learning org, a close-knit group of scientists and engineers who collaborate to build new ML-powered systems from whiteboard sketches to finished APIs
- You will conduct innovative research and apply it to build scalable ML systems and APIs for intelligent document processing
- You will manage a small team of data scientists and machine learning engineers
- You will plan new projects for your team and take full ownership of the deliverables
- Must have 4+ years industry experience working in machine learning, deep learning, NLP, Computer vision etc. in product startups, tech companies, industry R&D groups etc.
- 1-2 years experience in leading and managing a team of 4-5+ ML scientists and engineers
- Proven ability to scope out a research idea and implement it end-to-end from raw data to API
- Deep learning: PyTorch, Tensorflow, Training DNNs, Transfer learning, Model optimization
- Machine learning: Classification, Regression, Scikit-learn, Numpy, Pandas, Scipy, Visualization
- NLP: Transformers, BERT, LLM, Text classification
- Computer Vision: OCR, OpenCV, CNNs, Pretrained image models, Multimodal AI
- Software engineering: Python, Git, AWS, Google Cloud, Docker, Kubernetes, Agile, Sprints
- Behavioral: Must be self-motivated, team player, resourceful, eager to learn, have a growth mindset, and able to get things done
- Bachelor's Degree on Computer Science, Statistics, Machine Learning, Physics, Mathematics, Quantitative Finance is always good to have
Mumbai/ Bangalore/ Kathmandu & WFO 3 days a week