Account Executive (3+ years, B2B SaaS, Enterprise sales)
Sales & Business Development
Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
Posted on Friday, September 29, 2023
Docsumo is a Document AI software that helps enterprises automate document processing. We help enterprises convert documents such as invoices, ID cards & bank statements into actionable data. We are backed by marquee investors such as Sequoia, Fifth Wall, Common Ocean, Barclays, Techstars & Better Capital.
As an Account Executive, you will be working independently as part of the Sales team. You will be directly working with the founders and get a hands-on role at enterprise sales for a growing global SaaS product.
- Manage the entire sales cycle from finding a client to securing a deal, negotiating agreements, closing deals, and referrals/upselling.
- Prepare and deliver presentations/demos, and proposals to the USA tech buyers.
- Perform outbound sales activities including phone calls, emails, campaigns, and scheduling & facilitating demos.
- Qualify inbound inquiries and appropriately advance them through the sales process.
- Maintain strong rapport with existing customers, understanding their business needs and providing additional Docsumo solutions to optimize growth.
- Meet or exceed key sales activity metrics related to revenue pipeline in areas such as calls, emails, qualified opportunities, and secured demos to facilitate client acquisition and retention.
- Cross-functional communication with Sales, Customer Success, Marketing, Product, Engineering, and other key stakeholders to provide feedback, and offer ideas on the best practices, successes, and product.
- Maintain data accuracy of customer information in the CRM system to have proper reporting and analytics.
- Bachelors Degree or equivalent in a related field.
- Three or more years of experience in sales or business development roles.
- Should have carried or held quota in earlier roles
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to articulate and present verbally and in writing.
- Self-motivated, outgoing, and dedicated to achieve results within deadlines.
- Growth mindset with the willingness to learn and develop professionally.
- Knowledge of Excel/Word/Google Docs/Gmail/Hubspot/CRMs.
- Should have prior experience working with "C" & "D" level executives
- Should be comfortable working in EST zone (8 am to 5 pm EST)