QA Engineer (3+ years)
Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
Posted on Tuesday, September 12, 2023
Docsumo is Document AI software that helps enterprises make automated decisions from customer documents. We help enterprises convert unstructured documents such as invoices, bank statements, tax returns into actionable data. We are backed by Sequoia, Barclays, Techstars & Better Capital, Fifthwall & others.
We are looking for a Quality Assurance (QA) Engineer to write and execute manual and automated tests to ensure product quality. As a QA engineer, you will be designing and implementing tests, debugging, and taking corrective actions. You play a vital role in the company's product development process. You will be responsible for testing the product before launches to ensure that the product is free from errors and reliable.
- Manual Testing:
- Review requirements, specifications, and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback
- Create detailed, comprehensive, and well-structured test plans and test cases
- Executing regression suites
- Has experience of API testing with tools like postman
- Experience of API tests, using tools like postman
- Maintaining existing tests and regression suites
- Preparation of test scenarios/cases/execution and test reports
- Automation Testing:
- Developing new test scripts using automation tools.
- Translating test cases into automated test scripts.
- Executing the Automation test scripts
- Updating Framework functions when needed
- Updating/maintaining the test scripts when needed
- Open to learning any automation tools when necessary
- Experience with tools like Jmeter and Locust are considered as plus points
- Reviewing the Test Reports and Preparing Test Summary Report
- Experience of performance testing using tools like Jmeter and Locust preferred
- Proven work experience in software quality assurance/testing
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools, and processes
- Solid knowledge of programming languages like node.js, python, C#, Java (any of these)
- Preferred hands-on experience with automated testing tools like Selenium, cypress, playwright, puppeteer.
- Experience of automated API testing and End to End testing.
- Knowledge & Experience with issue tracking tools like JIRA/ click up and Software Version control.
- Experience in an agile software development environment.