Director - Sales (8+ years)
Sales & Business Development
Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
Posted on Thursday, August 24, 2023
Docsumo is Document AI software that helps enterprises automate document processing. We help enterprises convert documents such as invoices, bank statements, tax returns & other unstructured docs into actionable data. We are backed by Fifth Wall, Common Ocean VC, Sequoia, Barclays, Techstars & Better Capital.
As a Director - Sales, you will be leading the Sales team. You will be working with the founders to deliver on individual & team quota.
- Lead a team of sales professionals to drive revenue
- Recruit, train, motivate, build pipeline, market via webinars/events, build playbooks, analyze data.
- Prepare and deliver presentations/demos and proposals to tech buyers in the US.
- Manage the entire sales cycle from prospecting to closing for the each
- Develop long-term strategic relationships with key accounts and ensure client satisfaction
- Track, analyze, and report key qualitative feedback & quantitative metrics back to the organization
- Strong leadership and management skills, with the ability to lead and motivate a sales team
- Build and set OKRs and KRAs for individuals and for the team
- You will have both individual and team targets
- Highly self motivated and entrepreneurial, with experience in leading and managing sales teams in a distributed environment
- 8+ years of experience in B2B sales, with 3+ years in a leadership position
- Proven track record of meeting sales quota consistently
- Must be an exceptional communicator, whether verbally – on the phone, or written – through the email
- Should be able to work USA East Coast timings (8am to 5pm)
- Proficient in English & with understanding of USA culture
- Should have prior experience working with C level executives
- Team player who can take responsibility for anything from fixing the office internet to making a sales pitch to the CEO of a company. We believe in the ideology that “Buck stops with me”