Sales Development Representative (2+ years, B2B SaaS)
Sales & Business Development
Jersey City, NJ, USA
Posted on Wednesday, August 2, 2023
Docsumo is a Document AI software that helps enterprises automate document processing. We help enterprises convert documents such as invoices, ID cards & bank statements into actionable data. We are backed by marquee investors such as Sequoia, Fifth Wall, Common Ocean, Barclays, Techstars & Better Capital.
As a Sales Development Representative, you will be working independently as part of the Sales team. You will be directly working with the founders and get a hands-on role at enterprise sales for a growing global SaaS product.
- As Sales/ Business Development Representative you will be working closely with management to identify new opportunities, reach out to potential customers via email and LinkedIn, and conduct discovery calls.
- Work with the marketing team to create and execute sales campaigns.
- Develop sales opportunities by researching and identifying potential accounts.
- Making outbound calls to drive monthly & quarterly sales targets.
- Qualify inbound inquiries and appropriately advance them through the sales process.
- Handling incoming customer queries on our live chat.
- Meet or exceed key sales activity metrics related to revenue pipeline in areas such as calls, emails, qualified opportunities, and secured demos to facilitate client acquisition and retention.
- Cross-functional communication with Sales, Customer Success, Marketing, Product, Engineering, and other key stakeholders to provide feedback, and offer ideas on the best practices, successes, and product.
- Maintain data accuracy of customer information in the CRM system to have proper reporting and analytics.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent in a related field.
- 1+ years of experience in sales or business development roles.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to articulate and present verbally and in writing.
- Self-motivated, outgoing, and dedicated to achieve results within deadlines.
- Growth mindset with the willingness to learn and develop professionally.
- Knowledge of MS office suite and CRM applications.
- Work format: Hybrid, Jersey City