Business Development Manager (4+ years)
Sales & Business Development
Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
Posted on Wednesday, August 2, 2023
Docsumo is Document AI software that helps enterprises automate document processing. We help enterprises convert documents such as invoices, ID cards & bank statements into actionable data. We are backed by Sequoia, Barclays, Techstars & Better Capital.
- As Business Development Manager, you will be responsible for setting up the Outbound process and for leading a team of SDRs and BDRs
- Must be able to define, manage and drive BD and Sales Metrics and will be responsible for accessing BD training needs, mentoring, and coaching them as well as hiring and building a team under them
- You will be responsible for generating a pipeline of leads via outbound efforts like email outreach, cold calling and social media outreach. Experience and comfort with cold calling is a must.
- Work with the marketing team to create and execute sales campaigns.
- Develop sales opportunities by researching and identifying potential accounts.
- Prepare and deliver presentations/demos and connect in a professional way to USA tech buyers.
- Assess competitors by analyzing and summarizing competitor information and trends.
- Get customer feedback to generate ideas about new features or products.
- Must have 4+ years of industry experience in selling IT/SaaS products and concepts in the US (North American) market.
- Should have prior experience working with "C" & "D" level executives
- Should have Team Management skills with ability to manage small & big teams and should have the ability to motivate, mobilize and scale up the team
- Excited to sell brand-new technology products
- Proficient in English & Sensitive of US culture
- Consistent track record of documenting, synthesizing, and communicating results
- Team player who can take responsibility for anything from fixing the office internet to making a sales pitch to the CEO of a company. We believe in the ideology that - Buck stops with me
- Must be self-motivated, flexible, collaborative, with an eagerness to learn
- Should be comfortable working in ET time zone (2/3 p.m. IST to 12 a.m. IST)