Customer Success Manager
San Francisco, CA, USA · Remote · United States
Posted on Tuesday, August 22, 2023
Convex is on a mission to serve as the most important partner to commercial services businesses. We accelerate revenue growth by empowering go-to-market teams to better plan, target, and engage opportunities. Through the Commercial Services Platform for Revenue Acceleration, Convex arms businesses with a powerful combination of data, insights, and applications to plan with property intelligence, prioritize market opportunities, and credibly connect with decision makers. We give our partners a competitive edge from the start of their sales process.
Based in San Francisco, we have raised over $70M from investors including Fifth Wall, Emergence Capital, GGV, 1984 Ventures, UP2398, Liquid2 (Joe Montana), YCombinator, the founders of PlanGrid, Dragoneer, Service Max, and others.
At Convex, we welcome diverse perspectives and people who think rigorously and aren’t afraid to challenge assumptions. Join us!
Customer Success Manager
Ready to apply your skills to strategically high priority topics and solving them end-to-end from inception all the way to implementation? As a Customer Success Manager at Convex, you will start interacting directly with our commercial and enterprise level customers on their entire post-sale journey.
You will work closely with our leadership team to drive strategic and tactical decision making. You will always be a thoughtful listener to, and fierce advocate for, our growing customer base. By helping us retain and delight our users, you will have the unique opportunity to improve productivity and efficiency across the second largest sector in the global economy, construction & services.
You will report to the Head of Customer Operations and work closely with our VP of Customer Success and all other functions to make the Convex Customer Success function a more effective instrument to deliver value to our customers.
- You have a passion for business intelligence and partner with our senior leadership to identify customer trends quickly and provide the analytical support to make the right decisions.
- You guide your customer’s journey and help us refine the 'playbook' every day.
- Work closely with cross functional teams (customers, sales, product) to ensure a world class customer experience.
- Ensure the customer journey post sales results in delighted customers, constantly improving usage metrics, and deep partnerships with our commercial accounts.
- You’ll be the go-to for your portfolio of customers helping them solving their day-to-day and strategic problems with our solutions and analytics.
- You will conduct Success Planning for new customers, oversee onboardings (with the support of Convex Associates), own renewals, and customer care-and-feeding throughout their partnership with Convex.
- A Bachelor’s degree and 4+ years of experience in customer success management, partnerships, consulting, investment banking, business operations, or business analytics
- Experience in SaaS and Customer Success a plus
- A strong grasp on Customer Success processes and workflow efficiencies, including software platforms
- Team-first orientation and excellent internal and external communication skills (Jira, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Strong work ethic and experience excelling at a fast-paced, venture-backed startup
Convex’s benefits include but are not limited to:
- Flexible Time Off Policy
- Company-wide Holidays and Soft Days
- Health/Vision/Dental Insurance for you and your dependents
- Short-term and Long-term Disability Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Retirement Accounts
- Remote-friendly and Hybrid Work Environment
- Work From Home Stipend
At Convex (YC W19), we’re building the leading B2B full-stack software platform for the $400bn+ commercial services market. It's a 100-year-old industry impacting millions of people every day. We already work with some of the largest enterprise companies in the sector and were one of the fastest growing companies in the Winter 2019 YC batch.
Convex is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please let your recruiter know.