Demand Generation Manager, SaaS
Constrafor is a SaaS and fintech platform purpose-built for construction. We are setting new standards of productivity and cost-efficiency for the way General Contractors and Subcontractors manage procurement & financial transactions. With over $18 million of VC financing, we are forging the path for construction innovation. Join us on our mission to advance the largest industry in the world.
We are seeking a highly motivated and results-driven Demand Generation Manager to lead our SaaS marketing efforts. As the Demand Generation Manager, you'll be at the forefront of our growth strategy, responsible for developing and executing marketing campaigns that generate demand, drive lead acquisition, and ultimately contribute to our company's success in the construction technology sector.
- Develop and execute comprehensive demand generation strategies tailored to the construction industry, aligning with our target GC audience and business goals.
- Collaborate with marketing and Business Development teams to create compelling content and resources, such as blog posts, case studies, webinars, and more, to engage construction professionals.
- Manage and optimize digital marketing campaigns, including PPC, SEO, email marketing, and social media advertising, to reach industry decision-makers.
- Identify and segment target audiences within the construction sector to personalize and maximize the impact of marketing campaigns.
- Analyze and report on key performance metrics to measure the effectiveness of demand generation efforts and make data-driven improvements.
- Work closely with the BD team to ensure seamless lead handoff and alignment on strategy.
- Stay up-to-date on construction industry trends, best practices, and emerging technologies to enhance our demand generation efforts.
- Build, train, coach and manage a team of SDRs to meet activity goals and quality standards.
- Stay up-to-date on buyers, competitors, and industry trends to refine targeting and messaging.
- Track and make recommendations lead generation budget and tools like CRM, dialers, direct mail campaigns, and sales engagement platforms.
- Track quantifiable metrics for the SDR team on activities, conversions, SQLs, opportunities created, and pipeline generated.
- Foster a positive, high-energy team culture focused on exceeding goals.
- Attend trade shows if and when needed (anticipate less than 20% travel).
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, business, or a related field.
- 4+ years of experience in demand generation, digital marketing, or related roles, preferably within the construction technology or related industries.
- Strong understanding of marketing automation tools, CRM systems, and data analytics.
- Proficiency in marketing software and analytics platforms such as HubSpot, ZoomInfo, Google Analytics, and others.
- Excellent project management skills with the ability to manage multiple campaigns simultaneously.
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills.
- A creative thinker with a data-driven mindset.
- Construction industry knowledge strongly preferred.
- Experience marketing an enterprise SaaS product strongly preferred.
💼 What We Offer:
- Competitive Salary: $80,000-95,000 base DOE.
- Equity ownership within Constrafor.
- Hybrid office schedule.
- Medical, dental & vision insurance coverage offered for you and your dependents.
- Generous PTO Plan.
- A collaborative and innovative work culture that values your input.
- Opportunity to make a significant impact in a growing tech company.
Constrafor is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state, and local law.