Director of Product, Growth
Constrafor is a SaaS and fintech platform purpose-built for construction. We are setting new standards of productivity and cost-efficiency for the way General Contractors and Subcontractors manage procurement & financial transactions. With over $18 million of VC financing, we are forging the path for construction innovation. Join us on our mission to advance the largest industry in the world.
We are currently seeking a visionary Director of Product to lead the charge in propelling growth and enhancing conversion rates for our embedded finance product within our SaaS platform. In this role, you will partner across every function in the company to ensure successful execution of the product strategy. This is an exciting opportunity to be a product leader that will impact the entire Construction industry.
- Lead efforts to enhance user flows, customer journeys, and onboarding processes to maximize our EPP conversion rates.
- Build and monitor KPI dashboards, with a particular focus on subcontractor conversion metrics, to measure the success and impact of product initiatives.
- Identify and build adjacent products that would bring value to the construction industry.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including engineering, design, marketing, credit and sales, to deliver innovative and customer-focused solutions.
- Develop and execute a product strategy that aligns with our growth objectives and focuses on optimizing conversion rates of our Early Pay Program.
- Conduct in-depth market research to identify customer needs, industry trends, and competitive positioning to drive product development and improve conversion funnels.yup.
- Lead the development and execution of the product roadmap, with a strong emphasis on features, improvements that positively impact EPP participation.
- Champion user-centric design and usability to ensure the delivery of an exceptional user experience that encourages conversions.
- Identify growth opportunities, including customer acquisition, user engagement, and retention strategies that directly impact conversion metrics to drive revenue and user adoption.
- 5+ years of experience in product management, with a proven track record of driving growth.
- Proven experience in Conversion Rate Optimization (CRO) and a data-driven approach to improving conversion metrics.
- Previous experience working in a high growth startup.
- Ability to think creatively, analyze data, and make data-driven decisions.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills to articulate product strategies and objectives.
- Strong understanding of finance products including payments, lending, and financial infrastructure.
- Bachelor's degree in a related field.
- Experience with SMBs preferred.
- Experience with B2B products highly preferred.
- Competitive Salary: $125,000-150,000 base DOE.
- Equity ownership within Constrafor.
- Hybrid office schedule
- Medical, dental & vision insurance coverage offered for you and your dependents
- Generous PTO Plan
- A collaborative and innovative work culture that values your input.
- Opportunity to make a significant impact in a growing tech company.
Constrafor is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state, and local law.