Utah Office Manager
provo, ut, usa
Posted on Tuesday, October 24, 2023
At Cobalt Robotics, we leverage the power of AI-based solutions in combination with robotic hardware to provide 24/7 monitoring of diverse spaces across the globe, helping our customers to detect more, respond faster, and spend less on their safety, security, and facilities programs
Cobalt's team is composed of renowned technologists and security professionals, and backed by world-class investors such as Sequoia, Bloomberg Beta, and Coatue. In 2019, Cobalt was recognized as one of the Best Places to Work by the Silicon Valley Business Journal and the San Francisco Business Time.
About this role
We are looking for a highly motivated and enthusiastic individual to join our team as the Office Manager and local HR Representative for our Provo, Utah location. In this role, you will have a vital role in the smooth operation of our office. Your main responsibilities will include overseeing daily office tasks, conducting employee evaluations, creating job descriptions, conducting initial interviews, managing schedules, and assisting and supporting the operations department.
To excel in this position, you will need to possess strong leadership abilities, unwavering integrity, and the ability to collaborate effectively with others as part of a team.
What You'll Do:
- Handle administrative HR tasks such as employee onboarding and attendance tracking
- Organize and handle recruitment and training
- Maintain and manage inventory of office supplies, and order new supplies as needed
- Organize and maintain records, files, and documents, both physical and digital
- Oversee office technology and IT infrastructure, working with engineers support for technical issues
- Ensure that office policies and procedures are followed consistently
- 1+ yr in a leadership role
- Some experience as a recruiter or in a similar role
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and meet deadlines
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources, Business, or a related field (or equivalent experience)
- Preferred Certification in HR or recruitment is a plus
- Ability to work well with diverse teams and individuals
- Life insurance
- Maternity/paternal/bonding leave
- Vacation/sick leave
- Bereavement pay
- Jury Duty pay
- Ability for growth
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.