Join the Disruption: Lead the Storage and Moving Revolution with Clutter!
Are you ready to be part of an industry revolution? Clutter, the cutting-edge technology and logistics company based in Los Angeles, is on a mission to disrupt the $60 billion/year self-storage and moving industries.
Unleash Your Potential as an Area Manager at Clutter!
Imagine a world where storage and moving are effortless & convenient. At Clutter, we're turning that vision into reality. With our cutting-edge end-to-end supply chain and proprietary technology platform, we're revolutionizing the way people think about storing and moving their belongings. And the best part? We're just getting started!
The Opportunity: Area Manager
Clutter is seeking an exceptional Area Manager with a passion for process to lead our unstoppable team of Warehouse Associates, Leads, Movers, and Drivers. Picture yourself overseeing our state-of-the-art warehouses in Carrollton, TX and Grand Prairie, TX, and orchestrating seamless operations.
What's in Store for You?
- Lead Clutter's inbound and outbound transfer operations, making the magic happen at our Carrollton, TX and Grand Prairie, TX warehouse.
- Be the driving force behind a team of 5-15 exceptional Clutter team members, powering our day and evening shift operations with precision.
- Harness your coaching prowess to identify opportunities and develop training programs that transform employees into operational champions.
- Thrive in a rapidly growing and dynamic environment as you implement and refine processes that set new industry standards.
- Flex your management skills by orchestrating labor and shift planning to keep our warehouse team firing on all cylinders.
- Collaborate with our Customer Experience team to conquer complex inventory and customer challenges.
- Dive deep into data, extract invaluable insights, and unleash your creative problem-solving skills to optimize our processes.
- Plan and execute auctions of delinquent customer items every quarter.
- Team up with our enterprise team to onboard and provide legendary service to our largest customer accounts.
- Play a vital role in expanding our dream team by conducting interviews and making hiring decisions that bring top talent to Clutter.
Are you Clutter's perfect match?!
- Bachelor’s degree preferred, OR equivalent work experience
- 3+ years of relevant professional work experience
- 2+ years of operations leadership experience (e.g. work, sports, military, student organization)
- Valid driver's license and clean driving record (CDL not required)
- Strong written & verbal communication skills
- Flexibility concerning hours & shifts to accommodate a cyclical business
- Comfortable delivering frequent and direct written/verbal feedback
- Comfortable with technology (e.g. navigating a computer and iPhone App)
- Willingness to work hard and get your hands dirty at a fast-growing start-up
- Typical shift schedule is 5 days per week, with at least one of those days a Saturday or Sunday
What we offer:
- Base salary of $71,000
- Benefits information can be found here
Clutter is committed to fostering a diverse & inclusive work environment, where each team member is empowered to bring their whole self to work. We believe that diverse teams are more successful and that experience comes in many flavors. We are, of course, an equal opportunity employer, but we see that as the floor set by law and not the ceiling. Come join us.
For information about our privacy practices, please visit: https://www.clutter.com/legal/privacy_policy.