Clarity AI is a global tech company founded in 2017 committed to bringing social impact to markets. We leverage AI and machine learning technologies to provide investors, governments, companies, and consumers with the right data, methodologies, and tools to make more informed decisions.
We are now a team of more than 300 highly passionate individuals from all over the world. Together, we have established Clarity AI as a leading sustainability tech company backed by investors and strategic partners such as SoftBank, BlackRock, and Deutsche Börse, who believe in us and share our goals. We have plans to continue growing our teams in Spain, the UK, and the US this year, so if you would like to join us on this rocket ship, keep reading! Your work will shape and guide the sustainable decisions of consumers and investors worldwide.
We are looking to hire an experienced Sales Director to expand our business in the Eastern United States. This individual should have a minimum of 10 years of Enterprise Sales experience and has shown consistent out performance in achieving his/her annual quota. Compensation associated with this position is competitive with the market an will be determined during the interview process based on skills and experience.
The role is based in our New York office.
Way of Working: Remote / Hybrid
• Personally drive $1M+ of new net revenue over the first fiscal year
• Increase market share in North America by 100%
• Defined career path to manage, coach and lead a sales team after proven success as an individual contributor.
• Develop plans and strategies for developing business and achieving the company’s sales goals
• Create a culture of success and ongoing business and goal achievement
• Manage the sales teams, operations, and resources to deliver profitable growth
• Define and motivate the sales team to exceed their sales targets
• Successful experience selling Financial Technology solutions to Asset Managers/Asset Owners
• Successful 10+ years sales experience
• Successful experience closing 6/7 figure deals
• Successful experience utilizing a CRM to manage team sales tasks, pipeline, and closing
• Knowledge of selling data solutions to Asset Management firms
• Individual contributor with proven track record of taking deals from lead to closing
• Strong ability to coach sales reps to higher performance
• Excels at selling intangible solutions into the B2B market
• Skilled at planning (strategic sales plan) and managing company’s revenue forecast
• Skilled at building rapport and understanding business requirements of senior decision makers
- ESOP / Phantom Stock: We want our employees to really feel part of Clarity AI. That's why we allow them to participate in our success with ESOP or Phantom stock options.
- Empowered Learning: We value continuous learning development and allocate an annual training budget to support your professional growth.
- Premium Health Insurance: We provide access to one of the top health insurance plans in the market, powered by Cigna.
- Wellness and Fitness (Gympass): Access to your preferred and your favorite gyms and studios - as well as online live fitness classes, health & wellness apps, and virtual personal training sessions.
- Flexible Work Arrangements: We promote work-life balance through flexible schedules and remote work options. For our hybrid work set-ups, we have offices in Madrid (complete with healthy food options and monthly office events), New York City, London, Paris, Riyadh, and Abu Dhabi, and access to a global network of co-working spaces.
At Clarity AI, we are dedicated to cultivating an exceptional workplace environment. We take pride in our culture, defined by our commitment to being fact-based, diverse, transparent, meritocratic, and flexible.
More about Clarity AI
Clarity AI’s Founder and CEO, Rebeca Minguela, is a successful entrepreneur recognised as one of the most distinguished leaders under 40 by prestigious institutions like the World Economic Forum. Rebeca is joined by excellent leadership from diverse backgrounds, countries and experiences. As well as teams of professionals from leading tech, consulting and banking firms, entrepreneurs, PhDs from top research institutions, and MBA graduates from top business schools.
Clarity AI has received several awards:
- Investment Week - Best Sustainable Investment Research & Ratings Provider 2023
- Fast Company - Most Innovative Companies 2023
- The Forrester New Wave Leader: ESG Ratings, Data, and Analytics 2022
- European Commission | EU Seal of Excellence 2020
- World Economic Forum - Technology Pioneer 2020
- World Economic Forum, Young Global Leader - Rebeca Minguela
Clarity AI believes diversity, inclusion, and belonging are essential for creating an innovative and successful workplace. By actively promoting and engaging in sustainability efforts, we can help create a more equitable and resilient future for our planet and all its inhabitants.