At Clarity AI, we are committed to bringing social impact to markets. We are a tech company started in 2017, leveraging AI and machine learning technologies to ensure environmental, social, and governance dimensions are the focal point of decision-making within financial markets.
We are now a team of more than 300 highly passionate individuals coming from all over the world. Together, we have established Clarity AI as a leading startup backed by investors and strategic partners such as SoftBank, BlackRock, and Deutsche Börse who believe in us and share our goals. We have plans to continue growing our teams in Spain, Portugal, the UK, and the US this year so if you would like to join us on this rocket ship, keep reading! Your work will be shaping and guiding the sustainable decisions of consumers and investors throughout the world.
We are looking for a Legal Intern to join the Legal Team under the supervision of our Lead Commercial Counsel and take part in all project and service-related contract commercial issues. As a Clarity AI Legal Intern, you will have exposure from a legal standpoint, to all major aspects of Clarity AI’s business.
You will have the opportunity to interact on a regular basis with the Sales/Ops/Tech teams across London, New York, and Madrid in solving legal issues for the business. The role provides a great opportunity for learning and gaining valuable experience in a dynamic and challenging environment with support and mentoring from more senior members of the team.
The role is based in Madrid or London
Way of Working: Remote / Hybrid
Working as a Legal Intern you will be responsible for assisting the Legal Team with…
- Addressing queries from the business (marketing, sales, operational teams)
- Reviewing and drafting basic commercial contracts regarding Clarity AI services, and seeing contracts through to full execution;
- Managing contracts database, reporting, and filing system and all requisite data entry;
- Implementation of legal management software (CLM);
- Analyzing potential risks involved with specific contract terms;
- Staying up-to-date with legislative changes and coordinating with other departments as needed;
- Corporate-related matters on an ad hoc basis.
- Hold a Master's degree in IP and technology law, commercial law, or business law.
- Demonstrated first successful experience, preferably through an internship, in a company or law firm.
- Maintain strict confidentiality when handling sensitive information.
- Display strong interpersonal skills: pragmatic, problem solver, proactive, rigorous, ability to listen and collaborate effectively with internal and external stakeholders, and able to work autonomously in a remote working environment,
- Good sense of humor, positive energy, with a strong team spirit
- Demonstrate a strong interest for sustainability and impact.
Our people are our main asset. We have built a unique team and we all share 3 differential aspects: Excellence, Passion, and Values:
- Our team comprises professionals from leading tech, consulting, and banking firms, entrepreneurs, PhDs from top research institutions, and MBA graduates from top business schools
- Clarity’s Founder and CEO, Rebeca Minguela, is a successful entrepreneur who has been recognized as one of the most distinguished leaders under the age of 40 by prestigious institutions like the World Economic Forum. Rebeca is joined by an excellent leadership team coming from diverse backgrounds, countries, and experiences
We are different. We work hard to become the best place to work and pride ourselves on our culture:
- Fact-based: Promoting objective, fact-based, and solution-oriented discussions
- Diverse: Encouraging diversity of personalities, cultures, and experiences
- Transparent: Communicating feedback transparently, constructively, and in real-time
- Meritocratic: Striving for excellence and rewarding the best
- Flexible: Working flexibly in the broadest sense (schedule, location, vacation, styles)
Clarity AI believes diversity, inclusion, and belonging are essential for creating an innovative and successful workplace. That's why we created our own ERG groups.
Our own ERG groups act as voluntary employee resource groups, they commit to promoting these values and creating a safe and supportive community for all employees. They are committed to creating a workplace that champions sustainability, diversity, equity, and inclusion (DEI).
To do this, they will advocate for sustainability initiatives, host and participate in events, and workshops, provide a safe space for employees to share their experiences, ideas, and solutions, and collaborate with other departments and employee groups to improve the company's sustainability goals.
By actively promoting and engaging in sustainability efforts, we can help create a more equitable and resilient future for our planet and all its inhabitants.
We are a US company with a UK and Spanish subsidiary. We have offices in New York City, London, Madrid, Paris, and Abu Dhabi, and have the possibility of remote working for many of our roles.
Clarity AI has received several awards:
- Fast Comapny - Most Innovative Comapnies 2023
- WEF, Young Global Leader - Rebeca Minguela
- Forrester New Wave Leader 2022
- European Commission | EU Seal od Excellence 2020
- World Economic Forum - Technology Pioneer 2020