Lead Product Marketing Manager
Built is a growth-stage company at the intersection of FinTech and PropTech. We are on a mission to change the way the world gets built with technology and services that streamline the $1.4T U.S. construction industry.
Built’s platform for the construction finance industry modernizes the movement of money between all stakeholders within the construction and real estate process to manage risk and maximize productivity. Built provides software, payments, B2B marketplace, and data solutions to more than 190 of the top financial institutions and hundreds of contractors throughout North America.
In addition to our recent $125M Series D funding and $1.5B valuation, we’re proud to have been named one of Forbes’ Best Startup Employers in America and one of The Tennessean’s 2022 Top Workplaces. Bringing on the “best talent in the world” is at the forefront of our continued growth trajectory—and we want you to be part of it.
You will be joining an all-star Product Marketing team responsible for our products for financial institutions (Lenders), real estate owners and developers (Owners) and Contractors who work together to translate funds into real estate that produces return on capital for years to come. Lenders (40 of the top 100 banks & $200B+ in construction loans on our platform) are the foundation of everything we do at Built, collaborating with Real Estate Developers and Owners and via them with Contractors (+500 construction customers) to translate vision into the physical world around us. This is Built's most important customer and product, and we continue to invest in it heavily.
Reporting to the Head of Product Marketing, you will be responsible for both inbound and outbound (GTM) functions. The inbound function will require you to get inputs from all our customer facing teams (Marketing, PR, Sales, Implementation, Customer Support) to understand and empathize with the Voice of our Customer and map that to our vision and value proposition. These inputs are critical for our Product Management teams to develop and prioritize their roadmap.
Outbound (GTM) function will require you to work closely with the Product Management team on upcoming feature and product releases and build a story and plan to communicate that to our customer facing teams. The core responsibility will be to ensure that this outbound messaging ties back to the inbound strategy that you develop.
In this role, you will:
- Work tirelessly to listen to and understand our customers – their challenges, problems and pain points – and invent solutions which they may not yet be able to envision for themselves
- Own the process for driving inputs from various customer teams and innovate on better mechanisms that can be used to facilitate this.
- Drive zero-to-one effort to create new channels and mechanisms to reach and engage customers with our demand generation and sales enablement teams.
- Deliver high quality release notes that deliver our vision and address customer problems.
- Present your plans to leadership. Reason about prioritization and dive into details as needed.
- Be a partner to Sales Enablement, Marketing, PR counterparts, providing them details they need to be successful.
- Be a core part of changing how the built world works through innovative products that make it easier, faster and more efficient to build
Who You Are:
- Product Marketing Manager/Product Manager with 5+ years of experience in building products or leading GTM strategies of B2B products
- Creative problem solver and a relentless prioritizer
- In the details, with strong creative acumen and analytical chops
- Bring proven expertise in zero-to-one product building, packaging, positioning and then pitching to customers
- Experienced in running end to end GTM plan across multiple channels
- Strong cross-functional partner who builds trust through diligence
- Excellent written and verbal communicator
- Experienced in B2B SaaS product development and sales cycles
- Preferably, you have background in financial products, real estate finance, construction or a similar domain
Built’s salary range for this position is $145,000-$180,000 USD per year. The pay range is designed to accommodate upward mobility in the role, therefore it encompasses the full span of proficiency levels for this role and we believe that the midpoint of the range is competitive in the market. Salary is just one component of Built's total compensation package for employees. Your total rewards package at Built will include equity, variable compensation, top-notch medical, dental and vision coverage, an unlimited PTO policy, and other benefits.
- The rare opportunity to radically disrupt an industry
- Competitive benefits including: uncapped vacation, health, dental & vision insurance, and 401k
- Robust compensation package including base salary, quarterly bonus, and equity
- Flexible working hours, paid family leave, ERGs & Mentorship opportunities
- Learning grant program to support ongoing professional development
Our company is made up of passionate people who are driven in a variety of disciplines—and each of them brings their unique perspective to everything they do. Creating a safe and inclusive workplace is critical to the success of our company and of our employees, so it’s our aim to recruit, hire and promote without bias against race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law. As we learn and as we grow, we’re committed to ensuring that these ideals are at the forefront of everything we do.
When you apply to a job on this site, the personal data contained in your application will be collected by Built Technologies (“Controller”). Your personal data will be processed for the purposes of managing Controller’s recruitment related activities, which include setting up and conducting interviews and tests for applicants, evaluating and assessing the results thereto, and as is otherwise needed in the recruitment and hiring processes.
Your personal data will be shared with Greenhouse Software, Inc., a cloud services provider located in the United States of America and engaged by Controller to help manage its recruitment and hiring process on Controller’s behalf.
Your personal data will be retained by Controller as long as Controller determines it is necessary to evaluate your application for current or future employment. You have the right to request access to your personal data, to request that your personal data be rectified or erased, and to request that processing of your personal data be restricted. You also have to right to data portability.
For California residents: Please note that Controller does not sell your personal data or share it with third parties outside of Greenhouse Software, Inc.