Enterprise Account Executive - Built for Contractors
Built is a growth-stage company at the intersection of FinTech and PropTech. We are on a mission to change the way the world gets built with technology and services that streamline the $1.4T U.S. construction industry.
Built’s platform for the construction finance industry modernizes the movement of money between all stakeholders within the construction and real estate process to manage risk and maximize productivity. Built provides software, payments, B2B marketplace, and data solutions to more than 190 of the top financial institutions and hundreds of contractors throughout North America.
In addition to our recent $125M Series D funding and $1.5B valuation, we’re proud to have been named one of Forbes’ Best Startup Employers in America and one of The Tennessean’s 2022 Top Workplaces. Bringing on the “best talent in the world” is at the forefront of our continued growth trajectory—and we want you to be part of it.
Our team is seeking a seasoned Enterprise Sales Executive with a deep understanding of the construction industry. The primary responsibility will be to champion our innovative Construction Payments Solution to ENR Top 400 General Contractors, establishing Built’s footprint as a transformative force in the construction finance space.
- Identify, engage, and nurture relationships with decision-makers in large construction companies.
- Understand and articulate the unique value proposition of our Construction Payments Solution, tailoring presentations to meet the specific needs and pain points of potential clients.
- Drive the full sales cycle, from initial outreach to contract negotiations and closure.
- Nurture existing enterprise customers to identify new opportunities to add value via Built products and services.
- Work collaboratively with the product and customer success teams to ensure client needs are met and expectations exceeded.
- Develop and implement strategic sales plans tailored to the construction industry, adjusting tactics based on market trends and competitive insights.
- Attend industry conferences, workshops, and networking events to generate leads and maintain a pulse on industry trends.
- Maintain meticulous records of all sales activities in Salesforce, ensuring all data is up-to-date and accurate.
Qualifications & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Construction, Engineering, Business Administration, Sales, Marketing, or a related field.
- Proven experience (5+ years) in enterprise sales, within the commercial construction or real estate industry.
- A demonstrable track record of achieving and exceeding sales quotas.
- Strong understanding of the construction industry's pain points, especially in the domain of payments and finance.
- Excellent interpersonal and negotiation skills
- Ability to explain complex technical solutions in simple terms tailored to audience needs.
- Proficiency with CRM tools, preferably Salesforce or equivalent.
- Exceptional problem-solving skills with an ability to think on the spot.
- Strong organizational and multitasking abilities.
- Willingness to travel, estimated at up to 30% of the time, to meet with clients and attend industry events.
Join our team and play a pivotal role in revolutionizing construction finance. We offer competitive compensation, a robust benefits package, and an opportunity to be at the forefront of an industry-changing product in construction.
Built’s salary range for this position is $125,000 - $150,000 per year. The pay range is designed to accommodate upward mobility in the role, therefore it encompasses the full span of proficiency levels for this role and we believe that the midpoint of the range is competitive in the market. Salary is just one component of Built's total compensation package for employees. Your total rewards package at Built will include equity, variable compensation, top-notch medical, dental and vision coverage, an unlimited PTO policy, a 401k match, and other benefits.
- The rare opportunity to radically disrupt an industry
- Competitive benefits including: uncapped vacation, health, dental & vision insurance, and 401k
- Robust compensation package including base salary, quarterly bonus, and equity
- Flexible working hours, paid family leave, ERGs & Mentorship opportunities
- Learning grant program to support ongoing professional development
Our company is made up of passionate people who are driven in a variety of disciplines—and each of them brings their unique perspective to everything they do. Creating a safe and inclusive workplace is critical to the success of our company and of our employees, so it’s our aim to recruit, hire and promote without bias against race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law. As we learn and as we grow, we’re committed to ensuring that these ideals are at the forefront of everything we do.
When you apply to a job on this site, the personal data contained in your application will be collected by Built Technologies (“Controller”). Your personal data will be processed for the purposes of managing Controller’s recruitment related activities, which include setting up and conducting interviews and tests for applicants, evaluating and assessing the results thereto, and as is otherwise needed in the recruitment and hiring processes.
Your personal data will be shared with Greenhouse Software, Inc., a cloud services provider located in the United States of America and engaged by Controller to help manage its recruitment and hiring process on Controller’s behalf.
Your personal data will be retained by Controller as long as Controller determines it is necessary to evaluate your application for current or future employment. You have the right to request access to your personal data, to request that your personal data be rectified or erased, and to request that processing of your personal data be restricted. You also have to right to data portability.
For California residents: Please note that Controller does not sell your personal data or share it with third parties outside of Greenhouse Software, Inc.