About Assembly OSM
Our team has developed billions of dollars of urban real estate including the tallest high-rise modular tower in North America (461 Dean Street), and has led major manufacturing operations at companies like Tesla and General Motors.
The Assembly approach is quite different than the modular solutions that have been deployed in the past. The process is more similar to aerospace manufacturing than construction -- leveraging high fidelity digital twin models and distributed manufacturing to make our business more scalable and resilient.
If our mission speaks to you, we encourage you to apply!
As the Project Architect / BIM Manager, you will spearhead the development and implementation of our BIM/CAD strategies, ensuring excellence in project execution. Your role is pivotal in driving our mission to reshape urban development through the innovative design and assembly of modular prefab buildings.
- Strategize and manage BIM/CAD operations, integrating new technologies and processes for enhanced efficiency.
- Provide technical leadership and training, advocating for BIM/CAD tools across the organization.
- Assure the accuracy and management of BIM/CAD models consistent with project lifecycles and company standards.
- Work collaboratively with various teams to ensure seamless coordination and optimized workflows.
- Monitor BIM/CAD system performance, identifying and implementing areas for improvement.
- Offer strategic BIM/CAD expertise during project meetings to guide decision-making processes.
- An experienced BIM/CAD professional with at least 5 years in a managerial role, preferably within the architecture / construction industry.
- Highly skilled in Revit, BIM 360, and associated BIM/CAD software, with a solid grasp of BIM/CAD principles.
- Adept at problem-solving, technical issue resolution, and an enthusiast for learning and adopting new software applications.
- A degree holder in Engineering, Architecture, or a related field, with practical experience in BIM/CAD standard and workflow implementation.
- Passionate about sustainable development and keen on driving innovation in the construction industry.
- Demonstrated proficiency in Revit and related coordination tools, and an interest in manufacturing tools like CATIA.
- Knowledgeable in building systems, construction methods, and project management.
- A track record of technical troubleshooting and a proactive approach to technical problem-solving.
- The ability to manage multiple projects with a keen eye for detail and a commitment to delivering high-quality work.
- 5-7+ years of relevant work experience, with an educational background in Architecture/Engineering/Construction or related fields.
Salary Range: $90,000 - $110,000
At Assembly, we aim for genuine inclusion and belonging. We are proud to be a minority-led firm, equal-opportunity employer, and have zero tolerance for harassment or discrimination. We seek out employees of all races, colors, religions, ages, gender identities and presentations, LGBTQ+ identities and orientations, family and parental statuses, veteran and disability statuses, and ancestries and national origins.
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Benefits
- 20 PTO days per year, plus holidays
- Free One Medical and virtual healthcare services, including Health Advocate and Teladoc
- Commuter Benefits
- FSA and HSA
* Please note that being authorized to work in the United States is a precondition of employment for this role. We are not sponsoring work visas, such as H-1B visas, at this point in time.*