Client Development Manager (EMEA)
What we do
AltoVita provides flexible living to employees anywhere in the world.
Most corporations, NGOs and government agencies do not typically endorse the use of (other) property platforms by their employees, because they do not deem them sufficiently safe for staff in their care. Therefore, companies have to resort to a highly fragmented property distribution system and as a result employees experience a slower, less transparent and more expensive journey to finding temporary accommodation for professional travel.
This is where we come in. Our founders experienced the frustrations of temporary corporate accommodation firsthand and decided that safety shouldn’t be a sacrifice. Today, the AltoVita platform boasts over 1.5 million properties in 1,553 locations and 165 countries, with a key difference: every property is vetted and Duty of Care compliant, and our customer service team is on hand 24/7 to assist should any issue arise. This is why more and more organisations want us to take care of their employees’ stays away from home, and why employees all over the world will know who we are by 2025.
- Customer Development & Interaction:
- Deliver excellent account management to corporate clients across EMEA.
- Support in devising consultative approaches as per client needs and requirements.
- Achieve high client satisfaction rates (i.e. high client proprietary evaluations, positive client-evaluations, and increased NPS scores)
- Represent AltoVita at industry events across EMEA.
- Collect and analyse client performance data.
- Proactively contribute to strategic design of best-in class innovative solutions for clients.
- Contribute to clients’ full adoption of our technology.
- Lead Generation:
- Support inbound sales & share of wallet growth.
- Assist with onboarding of new clients in EMEA.
- Organise frequent in-person visits to client's offices and meet with key stakeholders across all levels.
- Understand and proactively look for opportunities & ability to support clients globally.
- 7+ years of experience in corporate housing, global mobility or relocation is a must.
- Self-motivated, hardworking account/customer success manager with proven success in managing global mobility & RMC clients.
- Fast learner, problem solver.
- Frequent travel is required for this position.
Ways of Working
AltoVita is a fully remote team. Although we have regular touch-points throughout the week, share a virtual office on Wonder, and meet up in London twice a year, trust is essential for us to work effectively as a team. Our founders empower us to make decisions autonomously, and in turn expect that we also empower our direct reports.
Join our Team
AltoVita is the sum of every member of the team. We know that a strong team is a diverse team, and are therefore committed to being an equal opportunity employer, so please bring all of yourself to the interviews and most importantly to our team.
Becoming an AltoVitian means you will benefit from:
- A team that will always put you first
- Incredible opportunities for growth and career advancement
- A fully-remote working environment, and the flexibility to be the master of your own schedule
- Wellness benefits and a wellness budget, which can be spent on a range of options including gym memberships, home meal delivery services, mindfulness applications, and many more
- Two unforgettable team-building gatherings in London every year for AltoVitians from around the world
- A work-from-home allowance to get your home-office set up
- 23 days of paid vacation, on top of national holidays, so you can recharge or explore