Reservations Manager (US)
What we do
AltoVita provides flexible living to employees anywhere in the world.
Most corporations, NGOs and government agencies do not typically endorse the use of (other) property platforms by their employees, because they do not deem them sufficiently safe for staff in their care. Therefore, companies have to resort to a highly fragmented property distribution system and as a result employees experience a slower, less transparent and more expensive journey to finding temporary accommodation for professional travel.
This is where we come in. Our founders experienced the frustrations of temporary corporate accommodation firsthand and decided that safety shouldn’t be a sacrifice. Today, the AltoVita platform boasts over 1.5 million properties in 1,553 locations and 165 countries, with a key difference: every property is vetted and Duty of Care compliant, and our customer service team is on hand 24/7 to assist should any issue arise. This is why more and more organisations want us to take care of their employees’ stays away from home, and why employees all over the world will know who we are by 2025.
The Reservations Manager (known as Customer Success Manager internally) plays a crucial role in AltoVita as they need to ensure a smooth and fast reservation process. They are the main drivers of the client's conversion rate with their sourcing abilities, relationship-building and cross-departmental collaboration.
What You Will Do
- Manage incoming accommodation requests and present corporate clients and relocation management partners with personalised housing options through AltoVita's proprietary enterprise software
- Reply to client’s enquiries related to housing options and offer thoughtful recommendations in a timely manner
- Build a good relationship with the consultants from relocation management companies
- Perform reporting on conversion figures and collaborate with the Client Development Team
- Identify market gaps and collaborate with the Hospitality Growth team to ensure our offering is complete and competitive
- Assist the Guest Experience team in managing incoming guest arrivals & coordinating check-in instructions
- Get acquainted with AltoVita's proprietary technology and contribute to product development for hospitality operators across the region
- Proactively contribute to the community building of hospitality operators & supply technology software (quarterly training sessions, content creation, events & conferences, in-person visits)
- Assist in the optimisation process of AltoVita's Customer Success technology
- Collaborate with the team to deliver competitive RFPs to clients.
- Strong Customer Service or Reservations and Customer Experience REQUIRED
- Fluency in English REQUIRED (written and spoken), We are also looking for German speakers (written and spoken fluency to a professional level) as we have 2 x positions for this role.
- (Preferred) 2+ years of experience in corporate housing, global mobility or relocation
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced, sometimes less structured and entrepreneurial environment
- Ability to work well under pressure and handle high-stress situations with calm and professionalism
- Strong problem-solving skills and ability to think on your feet
- Self-motivated, proactive and results-driven
- Occasional weekend on call rotation
Ways of Working
AltoVita is a fully remote team. Although we have regular touch-points throughout the week, share a virtual office on Wonder, and meet up in London twice a year, trust is essential for us to work effectively as a team. Our founders empower us to make decisions autonomously, and in turn expect that we also empower our direct reports.
Join our Team
AltoVita is the sum of every member of the team. We know that a strong team is a diverse team, and are therefore committed to being an equal opportunity employer, so please bring all of yourself to the interviews and most importantly to our team.
Becoming an AltoVitian means you will benefit from:
- A team that will always put you first
- Incredible opportunities for growth and career advancement
- A fully-remote working environment, and the flexibility to be the master of your own schedule
- Wellness benefits and a wellness budget, which can be spent on a range of options including gym memberships, home meal delivery services, mindfulness applications, and many more
- Two unforgettable team-building gatherings in London every year for AltoVitians from around the world
- A work-from-home allowance to get your home-office set up
- 23 days of paid vacation, on top of national holidays, so you can recharge or explore