Account Executive (India)
What we do
AltoVita provides flexible living to employees anywhere in the world.
Most corporations, NGOs and government agencies do not typically endorse the use of (other) property platforms by their employees, because they do not deem them sufficiently safe for staff in their care. Therefore, companies have to resort to a highly fragmented property distribution system and as a result employees experience a slower, less transparent and more expensive journey to finding temporary accommodation for professional travel.
This is where we come in. Our founders experienced the frustrations of temporary corporate accommodation firsthand and decided that safety shouldn’t be a sacrifice. Today, the AltoVita platform boasts over 1.5 million properties in 1,553 locations and 165 countries, with a key difference: every property is vetted and Duty of Care compliant, and our customer service team is on hand 24/7 to assist should any issue arise. This is why more and more organisations want us to take care of their employees’ stays away from home, and why employees all over the world will know who we are by 2025.
About the role
- The Account Executive, India, will lead all Sales and Business Development efforts for AltoVita in the region, working closely with Shradha Mitha (Director Client Partnerships, India Development, EMEA) and our CEO and Co-Founder, Vivi Himmel.
- This is an External Sales role, focused on bringing in new clients.
- The Account Executive, India, will be measured on revenue related KPI’s and will have full responsibility and accountability for the success of AltoVita’s sales efforts in the region.
- Identify new business opportunities in India, including new markets, growth areas, trends, customers, products and services.
- Create a sales pipeline, seek out the appropriate contacts within an organisation, generate leads and cold call prospective customers.
- Work with the Marketing team to develop a strong lead acquisition and nurturing process.
- Leverage your network to build a direct pipeline, and build long-term relationships with employees, clients, and other stakeholders.
- Meet with clients face to face or virtually, and attend relevant conferences and seminars.
- Put in place a strategic vision for India Business Development efforts, and take the necessary steps to meet that vision.
- Negotiate and navigate client contracts by compiling mutually agreed terms and conditions.
- Keep abreast of trends and changes in relocation, business travel, hospitality, corporate housing and serviced apartment industries.
- Drive technology adoption and bring AltoVita as the sole technology platform to all clients.
- Demonstrate ability to communicate, present, and influence key stakeholders at all levels of an organization, including executive and C-level.
- Collaborate with the Product team to provide clear feedback on client needs and learnings.
- Clearly communicate the progress of monthly/quarterly goals to internal and external stakeholders.
- Develop, forecast, and report on your funnel.
- 3+ years in (external) sales
- Tenacious and driven
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced, sometimes less structured and entrepreneurial environment
- Able to think strategically.
Ways of Working
AltoVita is a fully remote team. Although we have regular touch-points throughout the week, share a virtual office on Wonder, and meet up in London twice a year, trust is essential for us to work effectively as a team. Our founders empower us to make decisions autonomously, and in turn expect that we also empower our direct reports.
Join our Team
AltoVita is the sum of every member of the team. We know that a strong team is a diverse team, and are therefore committed to being an equal opportunity employer, so please bring all of yourself to the interviews and most importantly to our team.
Becoming an AltoVitian means you will benefit from:
- A team that will always put you first
- Incredible opportunities for growth and career advancement
- A fully-remote working environment, and the flexibility to be the master of your own schedule
- Wellness benefits and a wellness budget, which can be spent on a range of options including gym memberships, home meal delivery services, mindfulness applications, and many more
- Two unforgettable team-building gatherings in London every year for AltoVitians from around the world
- A work-from-home allowance to get your home-office set up
- 23 days of paid vacation, on top of national holidays, so you can recharge or explore