Keyholder (FT) - Kenwood Towne Centre
"Is your passion in retail?” We are looking for a Full Time Keyholder for our store in Cincinnati, OH. The ideal candidate will have prior management experience and solid working knowledge in a retail store environment. “Do you have the gift of motivating those around you?” The Keyholder will have a working knowledge of all things UNTUCKit, along with a strong ability to provide exceptional customer service.
CORE VALUES- Be Kind, Own It, Work Together, Communicate, Mentor and HAVE FUN!
- Create and ensure a cohesive work environment that inspires engagement of associates
- Possess the UNTUCKit CORE values
- Confidently execute UNTUCKit University training and participate in daily chat-in activities
- Ensure high levels of customer satisfaction through excellent sales service
- Assess customers’ needs and provide assistance and information on product features
- Create a fun, relaxed environment for customers to feel comfortable shopping
- Maintain stock room
- Open and close the store
- Actively maintain a tidy sales floor
- Remain knowledgeable on products offered and discuss available options
- Cross sell products
- Team up with co-workers to ensure proper customer service
- Be a vital part of brand decisions with customer feedback and observations
- Proven work experience as a Sales Associate
- Basic understanding of sales principles and customer service practices
- Proficiency in Apple products and G-suite, Omni-channel POS systems
- Solid communication and interpersonal skills
- Customer service focus
- Ability to work in the store alone
- Flexible with scheduling and available to work retail hours, which may include day, evening, weekends and/or holidays.
- High school degree; BA/BS degree would be a plus
- Full Time.
- Health Care Plan (Medical, Dental & Vision)
- Retirement Plan (401k)
- Life Insurance (Basic, Voluntary & AD&D)
- Paid Time Off ( & Public Holidays)
- Short Term & Long Term Disability
- Training & Development
- Casual working environment
- Wellness Resources